What keyboard do you use?

Sam9696

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I use the samsung keyboard sometimes but I always go back to my SwiftKey keyboard. Best keyboard on the market

From My Awesome Samsung Galaxy s2 (can't wait for jellybean) :)

kzbundle4829

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Thumb keyboard 4

Swiftkey was too buggy, Thumb is the closest I've found to an ios keyboard (functioning autocorrect etc) and its ridiculously customizable

The only complaint I have is that in split landscape mode G and V appear on both halves of the keyboard

ANewUser

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know if either of these has BB-style keyboard word substitution? (ie I type myaddr and I get 98435 NowhereRoad Stockton CA 29833)? I mean typed out immediately, not merely suggested.

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I was using Swiftkey, but lately it has been crashing like crazy so I went back to stock. While I enjoyed the rapid typing with Swiftkey and the awesome predictions, I'm getting used to the continuous input with stock. It's accurate enough and I imagine will be better as I get used to it more.

daniellep.84

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I am using Kii its awesome much better that swift key and the stoke one. And also there is so many customization options

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360300150311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360300150311.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 56

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Kii. It's real easy to get used to and way better than stock keyboard for my tastes.
Never tried SwiftKey so I can't speak on that one.

Swyped from my Galaxy Tab 2

wildmangk

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm really liking Kii so far, what I find weird is that it uses the Go keyboard add ons when it comes to themes...nonetheless I'm liking Kii

sent from my Nexus 7 on the kickass Tapa talk HD

runamonk

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Using the swiftkey flow beta and Loving it. They are improving it a lot. I only use the spen for the occasional cut and paste of pictures to the missus lol.

daniellep.84

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I don't like about Kii is that it using the media volume for the key press sounds not the system sound volume I emailed the developer waiting to hear back

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was using Swype, but after seeing several people talk about the Kii keyboard, I decided to try it out. Have to admit, it's pretty impressive.

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I want to like kii, but I don't like that the keys and background are the same color. I'd like it more if the color mimicked the different color scheme like the jelly bean keyboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I want to like kii, but I don't like that the keys and background are the same color. I'd like it more if the color mimicked the different color scheme like the jelly bean keyboard.

You can change the theme and color. There is a lot of ways to customize in Kii.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Juggernaut122

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm really liking Kii so far, what I find weird is that it uses the Go keyboard add ons when it comes to themes...nonetheless I'm liking Kii

sent from my Nexus 7 on the kickass Tapa talk HD

Hi,

I know this thread is old but I just found the Kii keyboard.

I like it but at least for the trial version, the double tap of the keyboard does not put a period. Does it work in the paid version?

Also, how do I find out how much it costs? The company does not respond to any emails - even to say how much it costs - has the keyboard been abandoned?

Thanks!
Juggernaut

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I know this thread is old but I just found the Kii keyboard.

I like it but at least for the trial version, the double tap of the keyboard does not put a period. Does it work in the paid version?

Also, how do I find out how much it costs? The company does not respond to any emails - even to say how much it costs - has the keyboard been abandoned?

Thanks!
Juggernaut

Yes the double tap of space bar will give you a period in the paid version. I think it's $4.99 and well worth it for all the customizations you can make.
Enjoy! :)