How to know if your Galaxy Note 2 is fake

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to know if your galaxy note 2 is fake

why you judge Indonesia as fake country? , that is all made by Chinese, even though their product growth well in our country but that doesn't mean you can judge us like that, i reaaly **** off with you comment, and if you dont know about the difference, just shut your f:-$:-Xk'n mouth

A little sensitive are we? There is no need for a post like this.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

John Bryan Tolosa

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

Hi. I'm a SGN2 owner. I'm wondering because my note2 is made in korea but assembled in vietnam. Is this a fake or original? Please help. Thanks.

Amponsah

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

please i want buy galaxy note 2 but i would like to know much about it so that i dont buy fake one

arwgh

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

how to know your galaxy note 2 is fake...

see the S pen... go look online what does the S pen looks .... The S pen should have a button... can open S note...
and can draw picture on screen...

arwgh

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

1)Go to Real samsung branch to buy the phone....
2)Learn about the phone features online.... For Samsung note 2... The most important features is S pen... See the review of Samsung note 2... ask the sales person to do all the features LIVE ... NO REASON FOR HIM.... If he doesn't know the features... he lost the commission.. you win by not taking the risk to get a fake one...HE SHOULD DO HIS WORK PROPERLY by demonstrate what the phone can gave... If the S pen S note function.. drawing function not there, than you know is a fake one....

For those buying the fake phone with fake price...and you doesn't know it's a fake
Remember these steps
1) If you not success to get a refund... and he ask you for extra spending.... to get an REAL Apple or Samsung
Don't ! Why? Since he cheat you once , he may cheat you the second time...
And remember... your lesson is that you buy from a source which is not reliable... you shouldn't get a second phone from him...
Also... if you extra spend... You are giving EXTRA COMMISSION to him....
We should just give TIPS for those hardworking sweat given people...
So if you actually have spare money to really buy a REAL SAMSUNG with REAL PRICE...Then buy a real one... the fake one
Hmm If me i wish i can just donate the fake phone to SAMSUNG BRANCH... and the fake receipt... Just you know the FAKE one was using it's LOGO
and let's pray the bad guy still have his pants on....
Well we can still donate it to someone haven't have a smartphone... telling the person the facts... and state that you don't want to waste the thing..
Next, if you doesn't have the spare money to buy a REAL SAMSUNG since you spend it for the FAKE...
Then save your money... continue use the fake one... maybe the money you save can use to buy a genuine NEWER EDITION GALAXY NOTE....
Just think as you spend a fake price to save for future better thing...

Sob.. remember... Bad guys love rolling and sucking your money out.... You want to make things right in the second round... but they make it bad...wanting you to spill out more hard work money... so don't make more extra losses!!!!! Don't take anymore risk or involve your happy life with them anymore in future!!!!

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

mine showed correct information on imei site
bought the international unlocked version here in india , titanium grey

D Coogan

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

And the cherry goes POP!

Had one, quick question regarding the Samsung Galaxy NOTE II (SPH-L900)... I'm 99% certain that I own a legitimate, OEM device; however, I ran a benchmark app on my phone for ish & giggles and it returned results that were much closer to the S3 than the average NOTE II results. Statistically speaking, in certain categories, my phone fell short by nearly 33%!!

Does anyone have suggestions or advice pertaining to the above matter? I know... I could easily locate this information myself via the web, and I usually would, but I'm feeling a bit lazy and was hoping someone knew about it, or dealt with this issue already.

Thanks for the help...​

Ryan Lee4

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

it most probably is but i can also safely say its not because it depends on your screen size check online with the note 2 screen size and then check with your device if it has that exact same one and also please do note that the real galaxy note 2 has the logo samsung on the top of the note 2 screen as well as the back and also check if the note 2 has its s pen and check that the way you swipe the screen to change pages moves in a way which you are like flipping a book and check that the camera quality is sharp and neat you can do so by checking on the internet for some sample pictures from the note 2 and ensure all messaging symbols that appear on the top left are the real ones like for whats app if you receive a message but havent entered the app a white whatsapp logo should appear on the top left so please do check!

jjjjjbbbbb

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

dhgate.com do not sell original phones. they sell clones of the original. original samsung phones have samsung logos on the front and back. s-pen should be able to perform a hover.

w0ng

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site

I usually use cpu-z or similiar tools to read phone and compare it with

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

DesElms

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

I can sell you a fake Note 2 now for $700 does that make it real? I mean you are saying that you cant tell if yours is a fake so how would you know?

I gave you some sure fire ways to tell. I deal in electronics from china on a daily basis and all the fakes out there currently in mass production from Asian countries can be identified by the things i posted above. Indonesia is littered with fake phones.

I dont know what to tell you about the screen, every note 2 i have touched has the same size screen.

Here is a sample of a fake note from china, on the outside it looks identical, however the screen rez and a bunch of other stuff has been dumbed down

Wholesale 2012 Newest 1:1 Single sim card 5.5 960x540 Note 2 N7100 MTK6577dual core 1.2G 1G RAM , 4G ROM Andr, Free shipping, $209.6-235.8/Piece | DHgate

Wow. The phone in those photos is just so obviously fake... the battery, too. Plus, virtually all the specs are out of line. And one can even see it in the design: the distance from the top of the HOME button to the bottom of the screen; and from side screen edges to case bezel. Yikes! It's just so obvious... to at least me.

I've seen a lot of this, though... on both DHGate, as well as Alibaba, and all kinds of other places. It's rampant.

DesElms

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

lol,no bro,my friend galaxy note 2 is really real for sure, i mean she had the galaxy note 2 that real.

You are missing Rexxcastle's point, Anton. It matters not what you think or believe about your friend's phone; and you have, moreover, demonstrated that you don't understand the criteria that Rexxcastle has pointed-out to you; and you respond by acting like he's crazy for suggesting that you could be wrong. He is not; and you're displaying your rank ignorance of how any of it works.

You have gotten many suggestions for how to tell whether you've been ripped-off (and it clearly appears that you have); and only the kind of criteria Rexxcastle has proffered would be what you should use to determine if your friend's Note II s real, as well.

Don't laugh at people who clearly know more than you do, and disrespect their attempt to impart their wisdom to you, for your benefit. Learn a litte both humility and gratefulness.

DesElms

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

why you judge Indonesia as fake country? , that is all made by Chinese, even though their product growth well in our country but that doesn't mean you can judge us like that, i reaaly **** off with you comment, and if you dont know about the difference, just shut your f:-$:-Xk'n mouth

I do know that difference; but you're not going to like what I write, either. Indonesia is not a fake country: It's quite real, as countries go. However -- and there's no getting around this -- it, and its neighboring Malaysia, are corrupt, crime-ridden places where everything from fake credit cards to fake electronics to fake [just name virtually any thing] are routinely made and sold and used. There is a reason, for example, why most credit card merchant account providers routinely block all online credit card traffic from your country and Malaysia... two of the largest credit card fraud-ridden places on the planet.

And I can judge you like that -- and I am so doing, regardless of your foul-mouthed offense -- because those are the facts, and no amount of your wishing otherwise will change them. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. It's as simple as that.

If you don't like the reputation your country has, then run for office, get elected, and change it; or become an activist and so do. Don't be angry, though, with those who speak truth, based on facts, just because you don't like how it makes your country -- and such as you who are from it -- look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo