02-08-2013 02:37 PM
69 123
tools
    Did you figure it out? You can long - press on the sender and it will add them to your contacts.

Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    Yes. It only works with the sender. If others are CC'd you can't use that method to add others to your address book. I contacted the Dev and the only way for now is to create a Reply All email, then copy their email from the To: field.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-2013 08:24 PM
    Yes. It only works with the sender. If others are CC'd you can't use that method to add others to your address book. I contacted the Dev and the only way for now is to create a Reply All email, then copy their email from the To: field.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Ahh ok thanks for the info! Dev seems to be improving day to day so it may come soon!

01-30-2013 08:34 PM
    Wallbase

Best app that "nobody's heard of"-uploadfromtaptalk1359600407218.jpg

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    sropedia likes this.
    01-30-2013 08:46 PM
    we love "alchemy" as a quick distraction....whole family loves making combinations
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
    01-31-2013 10:44 AM
    we love "alchemy" as a quick distraction....whole family loves making combinations
    Which 1? There about a dozen variations! Can you include the link?

01-31-2013 11:15 AM
    Which 1? There about a dozen variations! Can you include the link?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.alchemy

we've tried a few and like this one the best.....the premium is not necessary since you can google and people have put cheats (combinations) online....
    jodyberry likes this.
    01-31-2013 12:13 PM
    Umano is a really good app, it reads news articles.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    02-03-2013 02:38 PM
    Did you know you can swipe down the status bar without that app? Lucid mike made a video regarding that. I've done it a few times myself.

Ok, I'm stumped.. Can you explain how (or post a link to the video?)

THANKS!
    02-03-2013 03:15 PM
    Ok, I'm stumped.. Can you explain how (or post a link to the video?)

THANKS!
    Here you go:

02-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Here you go:

Cool!! Thanks! That's one of the little things that was bugging me.
    02-04-2013 07:04 AM
    Wall base is working again just in case you guys didn't know

Sent from my One X
    02-05-2013 08:56 AM
    2 That I use and have not seen mentioned:
    Cerberus if you misplace or lose your phone this is an invaluable app, has a ton of features.
    Utter, in beta and similar to Siri, and Google Now also has a tons of features.
    :

:
    cdf3 and bigoldthor like this.
    02-07-2013 01:09 PM
    Soccer scores - FotMob is nice for football (soccer) lovers ..
    Also
    PlayerPro - is AWESOME music player and the BEST!
    02-07-2013 01:59 PM
    Wow that Cerberus app looks awesome! I have been using SeekDroid but this looks like it has even more functionality, Thanks!
    02-07-2013 04:03 PM
    If you have a need to turn documents into PDF's

Cam Scanner uses the camera to take a picture of a document, enhance it and you can then turn it to a PDF file and email it.

I use it for my expense report receipts. I PDF them and email them so I do not have to have paper receipts everywhere. Pretty Handy!
    02-07-2013 06:31 PM
    A few others I like:

Carbon Backup (not perfect but getting there)
    Lookout (best phone/device finder I have used)
    Nova Launcher (awesome launcher app that transforms how you use a Note 2; no more widely spaced icons on huge screen)
    Slider Widget (great for quick changes to all the sound levels)
    Phillips Headset (lets you change some of the button control of your headphones even if not Phillips)
    Garfields Defense 2 (love feeling like a kid when I play it)
    02-07-2013 07:52 PM
    Wow that Cerberus app looks awesome! I have been using SeekDroid but this looks like it has even more functionality, Thanks!
    I suggest you call your phone company and ask if they provide some kind of phone tracking system. Tmobile provide me mobile Security app which allow me to do more than tracking. It can lock, it can alarm, it can wipe data at the click on the website. It provides through the insurance, Aursion, which most us phone company use. It came with the phone if you have insurance on it. Just call them up and ask them

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
    02-07-2013 09:18 PM
    OK, I am admittedly biased since I developed them, but here are my two favorite little-known apps:

Executive Assistant (free & paid versions available) is an all-in-one info hub that allows you to preview any combination of email, calendar, texts, missed calls, tasks, rss, twitter & facebook in a unified, customizable interface. Use as a lock screen replacement, a lock screen widget (Android 4.2+), or as a home screen widget.

and

ICE: In Case of Emergency stores emergency contacts & vital health information for use in emergencies -- the info can be accessed even when your phone is locked.

Cheers,
    Steve
    02-08-2013 12:02 PM
    About five years ago, my Motorola RAZR Platinum was stolen by some jerk so now I refuse to go without Lookout Security & Antivirus for this reason. Especially now that phones are getting more expensive.

Also, I tend to listen to a lot of music on my phone and dislike the preset equalizer on my phone, especially when using my Heartbeats. So I first installed Equalizer by Smart Android Apps, LLC (which, sadly, didn't work with the stock music player) and then Android Music Player by JRTStudio and it's crazy the stuff I can hear now on songs. Backup vocals and subtle instruments. Definitely recommended if you listen to music that involves headphones or hooking up your phone to a stereo.

I also EasyTether Pro if I ever need a connection on the go because the root wifi app I have wasn't compatible with my Note 2 last time I checked.

Pixlr Express by Autodesk Inc is a pretty cool photo-editing app and I'm surprised it's actually free.
    02-08-2013 02:37 PM
69 123