Best app that "nobody's heard of"

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes I use Drippler too. Not bad. My favourite app is actually Flipboard while two lesser known favourites are iSpy for viewing live Earthcam streams, and Mimi for both lurking and participating on /b/

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't tried mimi, but I use chant and have been pretty darn satisfied

Sent from my HTC One X

DeadpoolJunior

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried this one out but it comes back with zero results. At the moment the app does not appear to be working.

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe an update will fix that soon enough. Great quality wallpapers when it does work though. I recommend ZEDGE in the meantime I suppose. This app has great wallpapers as well ringtones and other sounds to use. I would use this app before I discovered Wallbase HD.

digital0verdose

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe an update will fix that soon enough. Great quality wallpapers when it does work though. I recommend ZEDGE in the meantime I suppose. This app has great wallpapers as well ringtones and other sounds to use. I would use this app before I discovered Wallbase HD.

Yeah, I've been using Zedge. What looked interesting about Wallbase is I could specify a resolution to look for. Hopefully it comes back to life soon.

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Llama. It's a location aware app for automation tasks for basically anything. Like tasker but allot simpler. I've been using it for about 3yrs and its just gotten better and better. More and more capable.

Love llama. use it automatically turn off my home wifi

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing about drippler.. I found it like 2 months ago and frequently mention it on these forums.

Magnify by appd labs is a good one. Can take macro magnified photos of teeny tiny objects.

Splashtop. A remote desktop for windows 7. Streams well enough that
I can play diablo 3 or WoW on my phone fron the couch in the living room.

Mx player. Probably well known but awesome all around video player.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip on Magnify. Great app for my aging eyes!

This is exactly the kind of help I hoped this thread would bring. Keep up the good work everyone. :)

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
what does Drippler do? I use the handwriting to text app for writing text messages and typing on forums, Also I've been using Any.do for tasks its also nice when you miss calls to remind you to call back

Sorry I'm a little late responding. Drippler is like a news feed customized for your specific device. So if you only want news sent to you related to the Galaxy Note 2, you can have it do that. If you want it for other devices, you can do that too. Check out the description HERE.

HimOffTheTelly

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Wallbase is a favorite of mine as well

Sent from my HTC One X

I downloaded Wallbase but for the life of me I can't get any wallpapers too display. I've tweaked settings, turned SFW and Sktechy on an off, tapped Popular and Random, and I always get "No Results". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Never mind. After reading the rest of the thread, I see that it's not working at present.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Did you figure it out? You can long - press on the sender and it will add them to your contacts.

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

Yes. It only works with the sender. If others are CC'd you can't use that method to add others to your address book. I contacted the Dev and the only way for now is to create a Reply All email, then copy their email from the To: field.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes. It only works with the sender. If others are CC'd you can't use that method to add others to your address book. I contacted the Dev and the only way for now is to create a Reply All email, then copy their email from the To: field.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh ok thanks for the info! Dev seems to be improving day to day so it may come soon!

hls811

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Did you know you can swipe down the status bar without that app? Lucid mike made a video regarding that. I've done it a few times myself.

Ok, I'm stumped.. Can you explain how (or post a link to the video?)

THANKS!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude