anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
my wife who has an iPhone 4 refers to my Note 2 as an iPad mini

Just remember, the note runs circles around the ipad mini, so I would consider that an insult.

She will eventually see the light and try to conveniently steal it from you.

I gave my note 1 to my wife to use and she sneaks around and uses it from time to time and swears her iphone 4 suits her just fine so she will never give it up, but I have caught her feeling up my note 10 quite a few times as well.

Remember, once you go note, you never go back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Lol I have an iPhone 5 and a Note 2. Best of both worlds, I admit the iPhone 5 looks sexier ;x

What?? That's not reality. That's your opinion. Lol. All kidding aside I don't even like the looks of the iPhone because of the sharp edges

Sent from Note 2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Iphone IMO really only has revolutionized the external design of smartphones in the last couple if years. I must say they make some sharp looking phones. The iphone 5 with aluminum body looks great. Now give me a minimum 5 inch screen, nfc and all the things I love about my note 2 and ill gladly go back.

Sent via Tapatalk

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Iphone IMO really only has revolutionized the external design of smartphones in the last couple if years. I must say they make some sharp looking phones. The iphone 5 with aluminum body looks great. Now give me a minimum 5 inch screen, nfc and all the things I love about my note 2 and ill gladly go back.

Sent via Tapatalk

Back isn't an option for me... I've been glued to android since cupcake... since launch day of the g1. Never used an iProduct other than my ex wife's iPod... I have an iPhone 4s sitting on my nightstand, makes a lovely paperweight because I can't stand turning it on and looking at the bland ui. I know that's personal opinion, but I have my note exactly how I want it now :)

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I work with cell phones all day long. In comparison to the note 2 everything feels tiny to me. Just feels weird holding any other sized phone. People say to me "i need a phone that I'll be able to just put into my pocket.".... And then I pull my. Phone out of my Pocket.. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Then they say my pockets are overly large. Really?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I think the Note would be fine for me. I have a Nexus 7 and I read and use it for basic functions one-handed, I fit in in almost all my pockets and it feels fine. And I'm only an average size 14 yo boy :)

The Note 2 is a fair bit smaller and would probably feel small, just like any other phone I use now.

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I know!!!!! lol. When I look at the note 2 in my hand, it looks like it is a normal size.....and then I see my friend's iphone 5.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had my haircut the other day. My stylist told me her husband got a Samsung she thought I would like. LOL. I grabbed my Note2 and she started laughing. Lisa knows I am techy....:p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon