06-03-2013 08:40 PM
461 ... 171819
tools
    I use android and bb10, a nexus and z10. Both great phones and os's. the z10 actually is my daily driver now.

And the rumored flag ship "astrio" coming at the end of the year is suppose to have 4gb rams, 5-6ich screen, 1080p resolution etc.
    Sounds more like a BB enthusiast cooking up his dream device.

All I've heard of the rumored "Aristo" (the actual name, BTW) is a 4.65" 1080p display, 4GB RAM, Qualcomm quad core, and a 3000mAh battery. But who knows.

Regardless, I'm certainly not expecting the Aristo to be any sort of "phablet."
    06-02-2013 04:36 PM
    Sounds more like a BB enthusiast cooking up his dream device.

All I've heard of the rumored "Aristo" (the actual name, BTW) is a 4.65" 1080p display, 4GB RAM, Qualcomm quad core, and a 3000mAh battery. But who knows.

Regardless, I'm certainly not expecting the Aristo to be any sort of "phablet."
    That's what I've heard about the Aristo as well.

I'm still loving my Z10 though...I can honestly say it's the first time I haven't been bored with a phone 3 months in since my iphone.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-02-2013 05:01 PM
    That's what I've heard about the Aristo as well.

I'm still loving my Z10 though...I can honestly say it's the first time I haven't been bored with a phone 3 months in since my iphone.

I have the Nexus 4, rooted, PACman ROM and all; I love Android.

However, the gesture based BB OS along with BB "Hub" or whatever that is are compelling. As big as I am into Android, just maybe BB is onto something here. I'm very excited to see what they have planned over the next 1-2 years; they might find themselves a new customer!
    06-02-2013 05:04 PM
    I have the Nexus 4, rooted, PACman ROM and all; I love Android.

However, the gesture based BB OS along with BB "Hub" or whatever that is are compelling. As big as I am into Android, just maybe BB is onto something here. I'm very excited to see what they have planned over the next 1-2 years; they might find themselves a new customer!
    I really loved my GS3, and if I didn't have
    the z10 I'd have the HTC One...but the gestures and the Hub are so good. I set up customer phones and try to swipe out if apps, and get annoyed when I can't.

06-02-2013 05:10 PM
    Lol, why would anyone go back to Blackberry?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    1812dave likes this.
    06-03-2013 12:26 AM

People used to say that about Android.

Give it a couple years. BB and Windows Phone and are the bottom of the totem pole, but they're finally finding their way.

Competition breeds excellence, and I'd much prefer a world with iOS, Android, BB, and Windows all commanding the market as opposed to what we have now. Hopefully throughout 2013 developers start including the two underdogs and evening this fight out.
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    06-03-2013 11:58 AM
    I've already switched. Honestly I love it, it just works so efficiently for the user. It still has some flaws that come with a first gen anything device. But since this is AC, I do still love my Nexus and use it for games that arn't on BB World.
    I hated the old OS6 I had but the Z is just great. It really is.
    06-03-2013 12:06 PM

Because BB10 is a damn fine OS, it's a Canadian company, and it does everything my Androids did without all the tweaking. I've owned all platforms. My last few phones have been SGS3, Lumia 710, iPhone 4, Galaxy Vibrant, Desire Z and Palm Pre. I'm a fan girl of none. But by all means, continue sounding like a condescending fan boy.

06-03-2013 01:18 PM
    You read condescension into THEIR post? Hmm...
    06-03-2013 06:31 PM
    I am leaving the blackberry z10 for a note2. I even having trouble with twitter on the z10. If you need simple apps like Skype.....Goodluck. The z10 is a smooth beautifully crafted device, but it is like a turtle shell....without the turtle in it. I need my apps.

Http://www.sleepydoctordiaries.com
    Sent from my blackberry using Tapatalk
    06-03-2013 08:13 PM
    I am leaving the blackberry z10 for a note2. I even having trouble with twitter on the z10. If you need simple apps like Skype.....Goodluck. The z10 is a smooth beautifully crafted device, but it is like a turtle shell....without the turtle in it. I need my apps.

Http://www.sleepydoctordiaries.com
    Sent from my blackberry using Tapatalk
    So, does your "projectile vomiting" blog post just about sum up the Z10's app availability, or am I reaching a bit?
    All kidding aside I agree on the Z10 build quality. I had a smartphone mid-life crisis over the winter break and went from Galaxy S3, to iPhone 5 to BB Bold and back to S3. Only when I started setting up apps on the Bold did I truly realize how I missed certain apps. Like others here, I'm rooting for BB, just too happy with the Note 2.
    06-03-2013 08:40 PM
461 ... 171819