Who's leaving for the new BlackBerry phones?

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I know it's going to make a few of you laugh until you pee yourselves but how many of you are given up your Note 2 for blackberry 10?

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
well, i dont have a Note but i have a Nexus 4 and I would never leave android for a BB ever.

although BB10 looks nice with tons of feature added.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
BlackBerry had their chance and they really screwed it up. They are toast.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

digital0verdose

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Bought my first and only BlackBerry product when the Playbook first came out and felt that Rimm didn't live up to there promise with it. So there's no chance that I will ever buy another BlackBerry.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

howserow

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just arrived here from BlackBerry and nothing I had heard about their new platform seemed to outdo what the Note 2 had to offer. Is there anything that the BB10 outperforms the competition?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

nigeljennings

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Had the white blackberry bold and loved it for about 3 weeks till I got fed up of seeing Requesting every time I tried to go on the net wirelessly. Actually sold it while still in contract and bought a HTC Incredible outright which introduced me to the wonder that is android :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Listen carefully: I will NEVER, EVER, EVER entertain the thought of buying another BB product. Not in this lifetime. I KNOW they revamped the OS. That isn't enough. BB still has issues for me that will never be addressed. enough said. (now back to my Note 2...)

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Lol I guess they can go ahead and make a bbm app for other platforms because they have just wasted a lot of time and money.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have Gs3, a Nexus 4 and a One X. I'm switching to BB10, for a while at least, it looks amazing. A little Googling will show you it has awesome features and multitasking that no other platform can offer ATM.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have Gs3, a Nexus 4 and a One X. I'm switching to BB10, for a while at least, it looks amazing. A little Googling will show you it has awesome features and multitasking that no other platform can offer ATM.

I do like that keyboard feature it has... very clever...

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 and a Note 2 and my work phone is a full screen, late model Blackberry. Even if I wanted another Blackberry, which I don't, they are dead anyway. Too little too late. My company is a very large well known company that has issued out thousands of Blackberries but they are in the process of replacing them with iPhones.

I know it's going to make a few of you laugh until you pee yourselves but how many of you are given up your Note 2 for blackberry 10?

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 and a Note 2 and my work phone is a full screen, late model Blackberry. Even if I wanted another Blackberry, which I don't, they are dead anyway. Too little too late. My company is a very large well known company that has issued out thousands of Blackberries but they are in the process of replacing them with iPhones.

If you work for a government agency or anyone who really cares about security, you'll be getting a BB10 device real soon.

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I've never owned a Blackberry, but the new BB10 looks nice. Will I leave for the BB10? I just got my Note 2, not even thinking about leaving for another 3 years minimum.

I do hope the BB10 does well though. Nothing better than having competition. Just look no further than RIM to see what no competition does. They had no competition and reigned supreme so they stood pat. When Apple came around RIM didn't even think of them as an after thought and now look? Apple would be going through the same thing if it weren't for the fanboys. Apple has lacked innovation for years and now Android is stepping up. Hopefully this will spurn each other on to create even better OS'.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
No way I'm giving up my Note 2, but the new BBs do look pretty nice. They've always had the very best keyboards too.
These could slow or stop the corporate migrations away from BB.

iPhoneTHS

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Been there, done that! One year plus development and that's it, really?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I would be tempted if they had a fold out keyboard. That's what I really miss with this phone. But the keyboard model they have come out with is neither one thing or the other

Can't wait for the note 5 with slide out keypad and multi pen!! I've seen it in my dreams

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670