My phone keeps telling me "the folder is open,.. is closed" every time I open/close. Disable?

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone keeps telling me "the folder is open,.. is closed" every time I open/close. Disable?

All the sudden my phone keeps shouting out that "folder is open/folder is closed" every time I open/close it. I can't find in settings anywhere to disable this feature. Help, it's annoying!

Thanks,

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: My phone keeps telling me "the folder is open,.. is closed" every time I open/close. Disable?

Accessibility - talkback iirc.

Did you install a different status bar or something? o_O

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: My phone keeps telling me "the folder is open,.. is closed" every time I open/close. Disable?

If talkback is off, then it's most likely due to an app you installed that is turned on in accessibility settings. Liteflow and Popup Notifier are two that cause that issue but other apps may cause it as well. I uninstalled any apps that required accessability access.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

If talkback is off, then it's most likely due to an app you installed that is turned on in accessibility settings. Liteflow and Popup Notifier are two that cause that issue but other apps may cause it as well. I uninstalled any apps that required accessability access.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Omega status bar does also, but you can turn talkback back off.

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site

If you don't want to uninstall one of the third party apps or turn off talkback, two other options are available. You can either use a launcher like Nova and the problem doesn't exist for folders created there. Or use another "folder" type app such as CircleLauncher Light to create folders to put apps into.

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Got it figured. Some app called lockscreen that i installed.

Thanks,

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2