Samsung Galaxy S-Pen Stylus with Stylus Holder for Galaxy Note (not solely the the Note 2)

bpeter

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Very cool.

I went with the Galaxy Note 2 (I had been waiting for a larger handset for quite some time) because of the specs (awesome) and the physical size (perfect). The un-initiated will look at the device and prematurely decide that it?s too large. But even my tiny wife had to admit the size was a definite benefit (she had to borrow my SGN2 to check email/Facebook on a trip where she had left hers at home).

You may ask why I go into the size aspect? The Samsung Galaxy S-Pen Stylus with Stylus Holder for Galaxy Note (not specifically for the Note 2) works with the SGN2 and the Samsung tablets.

It will NOT fit into the SGN2 but that?s not why I tried it. I wanted S-Pen functionality that I could clip into my shirt pocket. It?s much larger that the stock Note 2 S-Pen so fits my comfortably in a larger hand. And it comes with a stock S-pen (not SGN2-specific) inside which means you also have the functionality of the small button (I forget the actual name of the button). I have included the link that I used to get it from Amazon.

I have also ordered the Samsung HM5100 Bluetooth 3.0 BT S Pen S-Pen Headset (BHM5100KWKG) for Galaxy Note 10.1 and will let you know how that works out.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S-Pen Stylus with Stylus Holder for Galaxy Note: Cell Phones & Accessories

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
One question. One of the reviews on Amazon says:

> I also noticed that if your stylus is inserted into the Tablet, then the stylus/holder won't work.So make sure you have the other stylus undocked (pulled out).

Is this true for the Note as well? If so, it would be very annoying.

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Am also curious if your have to pull out your original s-pen first. Also, has anyone found this on another site any cheaper? $40 is hard to justify for comfort.