Seeking a new Sd card

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The sandisk is what most people use on this forum. It had the same read/write specs as the samsung. Why pay more?

Sent via Tapatalk

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that's an expensive card! Any MicroSD Card is gonna work with the Note 2.

This is good timing for you as Amazon is running a deal on the SanDisk Ultra cards.

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A)

The sandisk is what most people use on this forum. It had the same read/write specs as the samsung. Why pay more?

Sent via Tapatalk

amazon. sandisk. just do it.

Do you guys have experience with this sd card? I use to have another 32Gb sd card but was useless after 3 weeks cause it kept saying it was damaged. My sammy one hasnt failed me at all for the past 3yrs.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys have experience with this sd card? I use to have another 32Gb sd card but was useless after 3 weeks cause it kept saying it was damaged. My sammy one hasnt failed me at all for the past 3yrs.

I have one & have no issues with it at all. I just popped it in & was good to go.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Im might just jump on that card. :D is there any need to wipe the card first before inseting it in the n2? I've read a few places where people need to do some wiping to change the type of read(i think) to exfat(or something like that). Is that required with that particular sandisk card? If so how should i do it?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Note 2 has a setting that tells you "format sd card". Takes couple of seconds.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!