White Pixel on Camera

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
On my Camera, there's always a white pixel that is shown over any color.
1Y74Z

It only has the white pixel when I use the lower image sizes (which is extremely annoying because if i take any pictures it has a white dot shown over it, and i only use the lower image sizes)

How 2 fix?

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
It might be because you are using low quality so the pixels are bigger, so I think if you use higher quality the dot will still be there but too small that can't easily be seen..

Does this only happenes only in camera? Does it happens everywhere? Have you tired any other camera apps? (Try the jellybean 4.2 stock one)
The problem isn't clear,
It might be a software problem so you only have to reset the phone or reflash the ROM (if you use one)
Or might be a hardware problem related to either camera or the display it self..

Thorin Oakenshield

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
It might be because you are using low quality so the pixels are bigger, so I think if you use higher quality the dot will still be there but too small that can't easily be seen..

Does this only happenes only in camera? Does it happens everywhere? Have you tired any other camera apps? (Try the jellybean 4.2 stock one)
The problem isn't clear,
It might be a software problem so you only have to reset the phone or reflash the ROM (if you use one)
Or might be a hardware problem related to either camera or the display it self..

It is there on the video recording at all qualities in dark backgrounds as well. And yes I tried camera 360 and it is still there. This has been on the stock one.
Yes the white pixel does not how if I use the higher sized picture modes.
I am running stock
It is definately something with the camera. There is no white pixel anywhere else outside

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463