12-25-2016 08:48 AM
114 12345
tools
    HEy guys ... i have a similar problem... I have Sony experia E, and since i have gmail account that i use only on it, and was created the day i bought the phone, i dont remember password. My nece was here and was playing on my mobile and enabled screen unlock password... and i cant acces my phone... I dont mind doing factory resset, but cant even acces recovery on my sony E. Tryed with few programs, but i guess my usb debug is off... Have any ideas how to fix it ?
    08-17-2013 10:03 AM
    Are you still having same issue? You can use Android lost app maybe because it uses SMS...it worked for my S3. PM me...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    08-17-2013 12:34 PM
    deleted
    09-19-2013 09:35 AM
    well im so glad that this is a great time for u, but some of use do have important things and others need to figure out a way to get in to their locked phone and you and other people are wasting our time we dont care that u dont need a pin that is peachy and seeing what u wrote makes me think..... u have no idea how identity theft works so yeah thanks for wasting my time.
    09-19-2013 04:52 PM
    well then any ideas on how to unlock it if i havent set up the google account 0.0
    12-13-2013 01:56 PM
    I just tried to resolve the same issue than henning#CB with my nexus 4, and finaly found a simple way to do it!

To get it works;
    -need a google account
    -Your phone must be already in wifi or mobile network. (if you aren't and absolutly dont want to erase your phone, call your provider (Virgin, orange, at&t...?) to add an data plan and restart your phone when it's done.

You have to log in your google account (on pc) and go to playstore (or "play"). then you click on the setting icon and select the "android device manager". Once got in, you'll be able to "lock" your phone (a security option normaly in case of stolen phone) it will let you reset your password without the obligation to enter your old one.
    01-02-2014 11:16 PM

Hi I have this same issue. I do have a google account but there is no option to enter my email or email password. It just says Enter Password then there is a black box with a cursor so you can type with the keyboard your pass code under the box it says sprint then under that it says emergency call which is 911. It will not let me scroll swipe type check nothing, just type in the black box after so many tries you have to wait 30 seconds and try some more. You can receive calls and texts but can only answer phone calls. I did not set a pass code so I have no idea how it appeared on my phone? So I have no pass code. I want to fix this without having to do a factory reset and lose all my information and wipe out the phone back to new. My phone is the samsung galaxy note 3. Please if anyone can help me with some master code or link I would be so so happy and thankful. I need my information on my phone for it is priceless... Thanks Robin
    02-13-2014 04:09 AM
    Did someone else get their hands on your phone? You could ask them to undo whatever they did.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    02-13-2014 06:10 AM
    I forgot my pin and i don't have google account
    02-22-2014 02:49 AM
    Hi I have this same issue. I do have a google account but there is no option to enter my email or email password. It just says Enter Password then there is a black box with a cursor so you can type with the keyboard your pass code under the box it says sprint then under that it says emergency call which is 911. It will not let me scroll swipe type check nothing, just type in the black box after so many tries you have to wait 30 seconds and try some more. You can receive calls and texts but can only answer phone calls. I did not set a pass code so I have no idea how it appeared on my phone? So I have no pass code. I want to fix this without having to do a factory reset and lose all my information and wipe out the phone back to new. My phone is the samsung galaxy note 3. Please if anyone can help me with some master code or link I would be so so happy and thankful. I need my information on my phone for it is priceless... Thanks Robin
    Unfortunately No master code. Either, enter the correct pass code or master reset the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
    02-25-2014 09:07 PM
    plzz sir my forget note 2 pasword
    03-04-2014 11:13 AM
    help! I was changing from pattern unlock to my regular PIN and I guess I put it in wrong so it's not taking it on my lockscreen. There is no option to reset it from the lockscreen. Thank you in advance!
    03-09-2014 01:47 AM
    I've just run into the same problem. It seems odd that there's no way to unlock with the google account threshhold.

My situtation:
    • My daughter has my wife's hand-me-down Nexus S, which she uses basically as an mp3 player. She's forgotten her PIN though.
    • The phone is connected via WiFi only (no SIM) - it's an mp3 player for my 9 YO.
    • We have full access to her google account, passwords, tablet etc
    • The password screen just ckeeps counting, enforcing an occasional 30 second break, but no option to reset with account credentials?

Any ideas?

I know lots of you dont use a pin, and neither do I for my devices, but my daughter did in this instance.
    I could do a factory reset, but that seems like a the long way around, I'd rather not re-install apps and settings in this case, given the choice.
    03-09-2014 07:06 AM
    Hello, there is a way to get passed the lock screen. I myself can't tell you how but me and my gf were playing around with our phones and she told me she could unlock my Note 3. I gave it to her and she did in a matter of seconds. She would not tell me exactly what she did but said something about 4 zeros (0000). I have not been able to duplicate what she did.

Unfortunately No master code. Either, enter the correct pass code or master reset the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
    03-24-2014 10:27 AM
    Can you find out plz shmity
    03-26-2014 01:43 AM
    Today I had the problem. I set the screen unlock PIN and then for some odd reason, all my tries in vain (strange, as i couldnt succeed even immediately after setting it).
    Well the solution is my account with account.samsung.com, then find my mobile option. There is this wonderful feature of remotely unlocking the screen!
    ivanpb and Jennifer Lai1 like this.
    03-29-2014 04:52 AM
    With enough wrong attempts you get the option of 'Forgot Password' through which you can unlock your device by logging in with the google account you used to set up your phone.If that doesn't work,then you would have to factory restore your phone which would delete your contacts and apps.Hope the google account thing works! Good Luck! :)
    04-15-2014 03:18 AM
    Probably not this, but will steam ahead in my male pigheadedness to pen the thought in any event.
    As you can answer a call with pin lock on, are you able to call yourself from another phone, answer it, then use that "unlock" to navigate to change anything re your pin?
    Thinking no, but my S-pen was crying out for some love & attention.
    Enjoy

Sent from my GT-N7105T using AC Forums mobile app
    04-15-2014 09:41 PM
    i forgot my pattern lock and also user id associated with adroid phone.please help me
    04-25-2014 06:23 AM
    This worked like a charm with my Samsung Galaxy S5. Many thanks! Edit: I was referring to account.samsung.com remote unlock.
    04-26-2014 08:42 AM
    Rooted?
    I do use Cyagen Mod 11, i dont know if my phone's rooted
    04-29-2014 07:30 AM
    Do a factory reset from recovery.

Sent from my G2 running OmniROM
    04-29-2014 07:52 AM
    how did you register your phone on account.samsung if it was locked?
    cdub386nsb likes this.
    05-14-2014 05:38 AM
    How do people download apps from Google PlayStore without an account you used to set up the phone??? Sign in to PlayStore on your COMPUTER and you will see the account with which you used to set up the phone. If you've forgotten the password to this account, just click on the forgot password and RESET the password. Now you have the account and a new password. This is what you will need when the option to reset comes up after multiple incorrect attempts at PATTERN LOCK. But your phone MUST have had internet access enabled before you locked yourself out for this to work.

The option to reset does not appear with incorrect attempts at entering your PIN. The way to fix a forgotten PIN issue is to go to Google's Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager) and sign in (see above paragraph for how to sign in if you've forgotten your account and/or password). But your device has to be connected to the internet via Wifi or network otherwise this will not work. If you are able to locate the device, just remotely change the PIN. You will not be asked for the existing PIN. Then go to your device and unlock it with the new PIN.

If you don't want to take the time to figure out the account you used to set up your Android with, or, if your device is not connected to the internet (go get a data plan and turn it on, but it your phone had data turned off your goose is cooked) then you really have no other option than to factory reset your phone and all of your internal data will be lost! In which case you've learned a very valuable lesson about BACKING UP your data. Who doesn't back up their critical data any more? How many times do people have to lose their critical data before they learn the simple lesson of frequently backing up? With FREE Google Drive, FREE Drop Box, etc, what excuse does anyone have to not backup their data or setting up auto backup on their Android phone?

And why on earth would people not have a PIN or other security lock on their phone when this either puts you at risk for: 1) a thief to get access to all of your personal data that is on the phone including your UNPROTECTED PICTURES, TXTS, SOCIAL ACCOUNTS (social networks, emails, etc) OR having some inquisitive child or ill-intentioned person to put a PIN in that locks you out of your own phone!
    Furiouso likes this.
    06-21-2014 06:58 PM
    Your gf unlocked your phone in a matter of seconds and would not tell you exactly how she did it but said something about 4 zeroes? You fell for that! Don't you realize she knew your pass code all along????
    Furiouso likes this.
    06-21-2014 07:14 PM
114 12345