Hi all,

I am looking for something that would accomplish a specific objective - to be able to receive pop-up text messages full-screen, AND to have a large microphone button for replying.

Right now I'm using handcent and the pop-up works fine, but it's too small for me (It's while I'm driving). I agree I should just use the Note 2's Driving Mode, but I really just want a full screen popup, and the ability to have a LARGE microphone button to reply.

I understand that the mic button size is mainly dependent upon the keyboard I'm using (which is swapping between Kii and Swiftkey Flow right now). But I would think there would be something out there that doesn't have tiny pop-up texts. I think Go SMS pro mentioned they have fullscreen pop-up, but I tried it and they have too much cr*p associated with their app - chat, themes, etc. etc.

Does anyone have any ideas on a single solution for what I'm looking for?

Thanks all..
    02-06-2013 09:52 AM
    Anyone?

Sent from my Samung "Brick"
    02-06-2013 02:49 PM
    Good idea!

Have you sent a message to the Handcent devs suggesting the feature? You never know, they might just do it.
    jodyberry likes this.
    02-06-2013 05:47 PM