S Note Question

MasterAlex

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

One feature I really like about the Note 2 is the fact that you can take notes even when the phone is locked by simply pulling out the S Pen and using the S Note app.

My problem is that I often times end up with many notes and it is hard to go through all of them. Deleting them is a bit annoying too because I can't seem to actually delete the note while looking at it. I have to clear it, then go back to the main screen and delete it from there. Does anyone have any solutions/hints/tips for this problem?

I'm also looking for a solution that would sync these files up to the web so that I could view, edit, and create notes from my computer.

Thanks!!!

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome!

The best way that I've found to keep track of all the notes that I create is to name them & then organize the notes that I keep in folders.

You can sync notes with Google Drive, but there is no ability to view or edit them on a pc that I've found.

alamarco

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
You can sync notes with Google Drive, but there is no ability to view or edit them on a pc that I've found.

This is the reason why I don't use S Notes at all. Good app with nice shortcuts for easy access, but I need my notes to be accessed in multiple places.

Not to mention the annoying feature of pages. This should be an option because I prefer to have my notes continuous not have multiple pages for one note. I tried importing my notes before and had multiple notes that had 5+ pages. Way too annoying to go through.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Export them to image files and use Dropbox or the like to store and organize them. You can use skitch on your phone, or gimp on pc to write on them again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Welcome!

The best way that I've found to keep track of all the notes that I create is to name them & then organize the notes that I keep in folders.

Instead of placing the notes themselves on your PC put the PDF version so you can view it. You can create PDF files right from the s notes by using export as pdf. If you prefer, you can export jpg

Sent from Note 2

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious, does anyone else's S Note open up very slowly? I have the Note 2 on Verizon, and whenever I open the S Note app, or any individual S Note, it seems like there's a two to three seconds delay before it opens. Am I the only one in the boat here, if so what can I do to make it more snappy?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
its about 2 seconds here. never noticed it, nor do I care. :)

If I enable power saving with CPU speed, time to open is roughly 3 seconds.

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
From Settings-->Applications find the S Note applications then force close and delete cache for each one. It won't delete data, but may speed things up. Also I've found that having nearly anything other than USB debugging checked in Settings-->Developer options can adversely affect S Note.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right answer but to delete multiple press the trash can and it gives me the option to check/delete as many as I want.

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II

MasterAlex

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
One super nice feature with SNote is the fact that it can open up before you enter your security code.

Does anyone know if there's a way to allow other apps to open up like this?
It would also be handy to be able to automatically append a new note to an existing note so I can just have one note rather than multiple, separate, notes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol