Yesterday 08:48 AM
136 ... 456
    If you ever have had a battery problem due to Microsoft Exchange servers that were incorrect and your Note 2, or maybe any Android, Over time that can burnout some of the memory in your phone, it happened to me. The batteries weren't lasting and the phone was always hot and it was all due 2 constant searching for the Microsoft Exchange account servers that were changed and not relayed to us in some way. I saw it when I looked at the battery charge graph. I actually found it first on an LG V10 I had bought as it was doing the same thing. However over time my Galaxy Note 2 fried itself by keeping a lookout for the Microsoft Exchange account. Samsung fixed the phone and now it's fine. It's practically a brand new phone although it's a Note 2. So either that frying of the phone while looking for a Microsoft Exchange account or some other way that the memory could have gotten destroyed caused the problem . I first started to lose Wi-Fi settings , then notes and finally contacts, and I have many many contacts like 4000. Now they are on Google, something I never really wanted to do.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-14-2016 10:02 AM
    OH MY GOD....

What call Blocker app?

I have something called CALL CONTROL installed.
    05-03-2016 01:12 AM
    Instead of pushing Google products, why don't you get some help on this problem - it certainly looks like it is affecting many people.
    05-13-2016 12:48 PM
    Hello there,
    I have the same problem, all my contacts' details disappeared.
    I tried to find them from phone contact display options but nothing happened and when I'm trying to a save any new contact it's showing Contact is busy.Try again 😑
    Any ideas on how to get them back? Plzz help
    08-03-2016 07:29 AM
    Thanks so much for the info
    09-23-2016 07:49 AM
    The worst part about it is that when I get in my car I cant call anyone with the Bluetooth connection. A royal pain.
    11-23-2016 11:03 AM
    i have the same problem for a while.
    i try every thing i read on the internet. show contact restart, facory reset. en i have a new phone and sam problem. cant even find the contact form my gmail and outlook. and i have make a new gmail set all contact in it en no succ6.

please help, i hate it.

android is slow, chaos, not stable, bugs, and problems. but the phone are nice. the Andriod not.
    i have never problems with windows phone. but i need to use android becouse microsoft need new life in it. it is really nice stable software like apple. en nice phone cheap. only thing no body want to make apps. for it. stupid apps makers. wen more people make apps more people wil you it. but if nobody make apps nobody you it.

07-03-2017 05:29 PM
    it's the date and time. If you haven't set it to automatic before you sync your apps like WhatsApp and all.. and then they disappear after you turn on automatic time and date, the contacts disappear. All you have to do is turn the auto time and date off.. I've fixed it on my phone.
    11-27-2017 09:43 PM
    I use the Samsung Galaxy note 8. I have lost my contacts on 2 occasions, what I discovered , when you change launchers to Nova, and change your settings from Touchwiz to Nova, my contacts disappeared!...This is what worked for me....First, Make sure you backup your contact before you make any changes...if you change to Nova and you discover that you have lost your contacts, Go back to Samsung launcher, and Touchwiz!, Go to your settings and restore your lost contacts, contacts returned!.. This worked for me..
    12-29-2017 10:09 AM
    Thanks tbolt52
    Last night I used airplane mode after that many of my contacts disappeared after trying many things I was finally able to get all my contacts back with this method
    Before this make sure your phone book or contact app are not open
    Go to settings
    Then apps
    Click on the app "contact"
    And click the "launch"
    Hopefully it'll help you.
    01-03-2018 03:33 PM
    Hi there, my brother was having the same problem - he has a Moto C phone. I've managed to get the contacts back for now but only time will tell if it's sorted for good. All I did was pull the upside down arrow at the top of the screen down, then choose the cog icon (settings) scrolled down to Google, then went down to restore contacts and went to the device back up and selected the earliest back up saved. As I said for now it seems fine so hoping this will help others too.
    Yesterday 08:48 AM
136 ... 456