Bezel Coming Loose

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Note 2 for almost three months now. I thought I had a solidly built one--no loose buttons, no other software or hardware defects. Until I was messing around with it last night. I have a CM Pop case on my phone, the one with the silicone surrounding the edge of the screen. It's squishy around the glass anyway, but notice some extra "cushion" on the bezel around the volume buttons. I took the case off and discovered the bezel is coming loose from the phone. Anyone on AT&T or other carriers experiencing this with their phones? Is this something that will give me problems in the future or should I send it in ASAP to be repaired?

DSC_0023_zps9eb8f78d.jpg

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Whoa! I have had mine since November 15 and no issues here but I haven't used that case. I wouldn't tell Samsung that you used that case or dropped it (if you even did) because they probably won't do anything about it. Good luck! I have learned the best way to get them to help you is to act clueless!

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My phone on Verizon is beginning to push on the Chrome and it gets more loose day by day. I'd call your provider and request a replacement. Just don't mention ever using the case although I doubt that was the issue.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
My phone on Verizon is beginning to push on the Chrome and it gets more loose day by day. I'd call your provider and request a replacement. Just don't mention ever using the case although I doubt that was the issue.

Should I call the customer service or take it to the local corporate store that also has a service center?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Should I call the customer service or take it to the local corporate store that also has a service center?

I'd call and explain the situation. Should be sent a replacement with minimal effort.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
i'd take it in to a corp. store and try to squeeze a "new" phone out of them. if you call customer service they will send out a new phone but it will be "reconditioned".

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
i'd take it in to a corp. store and try to squeeze a "new" phone out of them. if you call customer service they will send out a new phone but it will be "reconditioned".

The Note II is so new there are probably no refurbished units yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781