Urgent help needed !

RandomBear

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I just got my note 2 not quite long ago, around jan 1.Recently my note 2 started acting strange, it only started around last week. For example i go to some random app or even at the home page itself, the screen would just suddenly go black but i can still interact with the things on the screen. Like lets say i go to videos and in the middle of playing a video and the screen blacks out, i can still click on the volume at the top corner of the screen and adjust it even when the screen is black. The home keys and the soft keys work as well. The only way to get the screen back on is to click the lock button twice to go back to the lockscreen. It happens at random times, sometimes it would only happen once every few minutes sometimes after i 'restored' the screen it would immediately go black again.

I have tried, taking out the sd card and putting it back in, factory restore, updating the software. Nothing works.

Its the lte n7105 version from Singapore(SingTel) Currently running on 4.1.2 firmware

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If you have already reinstalled a lot of third party app try running in safe mode for a while to see if that resolves the problem temporarily. If it does you have an issue with an application

Sent from Note 2

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
then it sounds as if it's a hardware issue, given that u can interact with the screen when it's dark, have reset, and have tried safe mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1