How many GN2 owners also own Apple products?

How many Apple products do you personally own right now?

• Total voters

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPad 1 with the highest level of iOS 5 and it frequently force closes. I find entering text into web pages to be nearly impossible at times because the cursor freezes. Nice for the big screen but navigation using the Home button and double click to get to the running apps bar is clunky compared to Android.

Will either get the Samsung Note 8 or coming next version of the Note 10 for my future tablet needs.

Ridin' a Note 2 blast

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I am not anti-apple but I never keep an iphone for very long, I always go back to an Adroid device. We have 2 iphones, we have 3 macbook pros, 3 ipods, 1 AppleTV and 1 iPad.

helloyo53

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
No Apple products here. All the music and whatnot is played via my GN2 and I use my Note 10.1 for my tablet. I think the only reason I would ever buy an Apple product is gettng an iMac for photo and video editing, but even then I wouldn't want to pay $1700+ for it. So I'm good being non-Apple. :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
No Apple products here. All the music and whatnot is played via my GN2 and I use my Note 10.1 for my tablet. I think the only reason I would ever buy an Apple product is gettng an iMac for photo and video editing, but even then I wouldn't want to pay $1700+ for it. So I'm good being non-Apple. :)

Is it really $1700 for that Mac? I built a top of the line gaming rig which is now running Windows 8 for only a couple hundred more. That includes an Intel i7 3930K which was over $600 a year ago. That Apple better have a huge SSD in it to make the cost worth it. I'm running a 500 GB HD due to the cost but do have a 120 GB SSD used for caching.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Klubrano

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
11 inch mac book air, great build quality and can rely on it when bringing it to school and back, also and ipod touch that I bought the same day I bought my first android phone. That being said, I very rarely use the ipod touch (mostly because I subscribed to Spotify and don't have hard music files anymore). Also mostly only use the air in/for school.
(first post here go easy)

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I own an ipad 3. I love it. Dont use it as much as my note 2 nowdays but the screen quality on the ipad is second to none. I love my note 2 and my ipad. Im not anti apple I just wish they would move with the times. If they did move with the times android would have something to worry about

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have an ipad2 and Galaxy tab 7.7 I only use the ipad for videos for my son since it has a larger screen. I use my N2 and tab 7.7 for everything else

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

ludikreco

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I own iPad 2 and his best purpuse is using it as a coaster for something...my first and last time i bought something from Apple its just too complicated..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
iPad3: for private pilot cockpit ops (screen clarity is superb especially during animation; i don't trust android enough to be in the cockpit especially to track an instrument approach), boating navigation, and general entertainment at home.

MacBook Pro 15": I've had the same one for six years and it's still my daily computer, even though my company has issued three different PCs to me during this time. IT is bewildered that my PCs come back with the plastic still on the sides. My mbp still has a lot of juice to crank through mega-sized spreadsheets without problems.

MacBook 11": I use this purely solid state computer for a number of very portable things like high-altitude applications (because hard drives fail around 11,000 feet above sea level) such as mountaineering/expeditions. This easily links with a satphone for data.

and in the household: (2) iPods, (3) iPhone 5, (1) iPhone 4, AirPort Extreme for streaming music to different zones in our house (with a vintage Phase Linear 700 Series II amplifier powering everything)

My note2 is use for everything mobile. love my note2, but have to say, it is the only device i have to reboot everyday as a preventive measure.

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've never been an Apple fan, but I finally gave in last fall and got an iPad 3 which I am quite happy with, but since getting the Note 2 phone I am seriously considering selling the iPad and replacing it with the Note 2 10" tablet. As an artist there is no denying the need for pressure sensitivity and just how sweet it is on the Note 2. I know I can get pressure sensitive pens for the iPad, but none with the lovely fine tip and dependable flowing lines that the S-Pen provides, it's just more like working with a Wacom tablet and pen. Also it would be very nice to have USB ports and the ability to use removable media.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
iPad3: for private pilot cockpit ops (screen clarity is superb especially during animation; i don't trust android enough to be in the cockpit especially to track an instrument approach), boating navigation, and general entertainment at home.

MacBook Pro 15": I've had the same one for six years and it's still my daily computer, even though my company has issued three different PCs to me during this time. IT is bewildered that my PCs come back with the plastic still on the sides. My mbp still has a lot of juice to crank through mega-sized spreadsheets without problems.

MacBook 11": I use this purely solid state computer for a number of very portable things like high-altitude applications (because hard drives fail around 11,000 feet above sea level) such as mountaineering/expeditions. This easily links with a satphone for data.

and in the household: (2) iPods, (3) iPhone 5, (1) iPhone 4, AirPort Extreme for streaming music to different zones in our house (with a vintage Phase Linear 700 Series II amplifier powering everything)

My note2 is use for everything mobile. love my note2, but have to say, it is the only device i have to reboot everyday as a preventive measure.

Nice, what kind of flying do you do?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Interesting Question...We are a very tech blended family and like what works for us. I have a Note 2, Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 and my wife has an S3...everything else is Apple...Most of it for my kids. They have ipad 2's and my wife and I have 4's. Macbook Pro (mine), 27 inch imac, 2 ipod 5 touches, 2 apple TV's, and an iphone 5 for a work phone. We also have a ton of apps for all of the said products so I could not leave Apple if I wanted. Oh and a lot of Apple stock! Have some Google too but not nearly enough...

Left the iphone when the 4 came out and went to the Samsung Captivate and have been Android since. Was very intrigued with the Note and got the International before it was released here. Got the ATT Note when it came out and the Note 2 when it came out in November. It is in my opinion the best device on the market and I plan to always have a Note if I can provided they do not go to 6 inches because 5.5 is my maximum size for a phone. Don't really have time or understand not liking something because it is a specific company but it is your money!

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante