Music players and headphones.

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Ohh dear god u poor people using crummy buds spend some Money buy a set of good cans you will thank me later I'm using power amp as my main music player along with audio technica ath-m50 awesome headphones along with a fiio Fujiyama E06 head phone amplifier killer set up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361089052233.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361089052233.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 43
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361089087904.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361089087904.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 43

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ohh dear god u poor people using crummy buds spend some Money buy a set of good cans you will thank me later I'm using power amp as my main music player along with audio technica ath-m50 awesome headphones along with a fiio Fujiyama E06 head phone amplifier killer set up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I'm happy with my Bose IE2 but no doubt you have better headphones. I use mine at work a lot and can't have over the head headphones on so I got the best I could for both sound and comfort. Nice setup though. I like it a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BennyBricks

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Poweramp as my music player of choice, with voodoo sound control and i'm listening through my Sennheiser IE8s. Life is good ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Poweramp as my music player of choice, with voodoo sound control and i'm listening through my Sennheiser IE8s. Life is good ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
$333 on Amazon?! Whoa, do they sound that great? I love the sound of my Bose IE2 and the comfort of the gel tips but for the price of $100 compared to the $333 of yours how big of a difference must it be?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Which bluetooth headphones do you guys recommend?

If your on a less then $100 budget then the Lg tone 730 are the best imo. They are great. Their about $60 on Amazon and they're awesome for music and decent for voice calls.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I'll check the LG Tone. Been wanting an affordable bluetooth headphone to listen to podcasts and music while walking the dog. Cables always get in the way.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I'll check the LG Tone. Been wanting an affordable bluetooth headphone to listen to podcasts and music while walking the dog. Cables always get in the way.

I use Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth headphones when working out. I think they were $70 from Jaybird directly and are designed with an active lifestyle in mind.

Edit - $90 on Amazon so a little higher than I anticipated. Still worth it though if you want to be slightly active or really active.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I
I use Jaybird Freedom Bluetooth headphones when working out. I think they were $70 from Jaybird directly and are designed with an active lifestyle in mind.

Edit - $90 on Amazon so a little higher than I anticipated. Still worth it though if you want to be slightly active or really active.

4azeva8y.jpg
had them,, took them back in a few days. Battery life is horrible. 4 to 6 hours of actual music play time. Rockfish hd headphones cost 60,, no buds so you don't have to stick in your ears and the battery is outstanding. 13 hours of actual music playtime and,,, a 5 setting equalizer.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/18/4azeva8y.jpg had them,, took them back in a few days. Battery life is horrible. 4 to 6 hours of actual music play time. Rockfish hd headphones cost 60,, no buds so you don't have to stick in your ears and the battery is outstanding. 13 hours of actual music playtime and,,, a 5 setting equalizer.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

I like those but like my Motorola S305 the foam padding feels too warm during activity. Are those for active lifestyle though?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Those LG Tone 730 look great! Few questions if you don't mind.

How's the battery life? Are they noise cancelling?

Ask away! :D To answer some common questions. They use Bluetooth 3.0,(pairing is so easy) they last a good 10hrs of use. As for noise cancelling, with the ears buds that are already on the headset, they kinnda suck. But if you replace the stock ones with the bigger ear buds they give you, noise cancelling will be much better(sound too!) And i hate cables too lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/18/4azeva8y.jpg had them,, took them back in a few days. Battery life is horrible. 4 to 6 hours of actual music play time. Rockfish hd headphones cost 60,, no buds so you don't have to stick in your ears and the battery is outstanding. 13 hours of actual music playtime and,,, a 5 setting equalizer.

That should be "Rocketfish" not Rockfish.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc