Music players and headphones.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I like those but like my Motorola S305 the foam padding feels too warm during activity. Are those for active lifestyle though?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I wear these 9 hours a day and they are so lite you hardly feel they are there. I use them at the gym, never any issues. Comes with extra set of pads but so far, 6 months in I have not needed to change them.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I wear these 9 hours a day and they are so lite you hardly feel they are there. I use them at the gym, never any issues. Comes with extra set of pads but so far, 6 months in I have not needed to change them.

That's good to hear. May need a pair then.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
To tell the truth, I don't listen to music through my Note 2 only because I usually carry an Ipod, one of my portable amplifiers and either an IEM or closed headphone. Yeah, it may sound a bit snobbish, but the quality of sound is better. You just can't really tell the difference unless you A-B the equipment. As far as listening when I am at my desk, I just run everything from my computer through dedicated DACs and headphone amplifiers.

FWIW, if anyone wants to get into an expensive hobby, you should go to the HeadFi forum. It's right up there with photography equipment. If your happy with your music from a Note 2 the way it is, stay away from the site otherwise your wallet will suffer....

Manuel La Bor

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Kinivio bluetooth headphones are 30 bucks on amazon regularly, I got a ten dollar off promo on a gift pair for my brother thru newegg for Christmas.

Been using them for almost a year and the battery life is still 8+ hours at max volume. Clear call quality and good voice pickup + pretty good sound quality for a 30 dollar set. It ain't as good as my koss porta pros but it is perfect for 4 hours of janitorial work and walking 3 miles each way every day for almost a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Best part of my bluetooth headphones use is I always pay extra 15 dollars for best buy insurance. It's for 2 years. I always replace them at least twice in that time frame even if it's the slightest little issue , because I can. Best part is if there is a newer pair I want I go in, tell them I need a replacement,, I then can pick any pair I want and just pay the difference or,, like I last did,, returned the Jaybird set because they were horrible,, grabbed my current set and actually got money back. Yes, I make sure I get my money's worth out of that 15 dollars. If you end up getting a different brand you must pay the 15 again but totally worth it.

serpico

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the Kinivo as well from amazon. They arrived just now and I'm charging them up. I walk the dog a few times a day and listen to podcasts so don't need high end wireless for now. My Ipod classic doesn't have bluetooth either. For $29 it works pretty good. I couldn't find the LG Tone 730 locally.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty