I'm not sure how thick these truly are but has anyone used them? I know it's slightly thicker than their normal cases but how much thicker would we be talking? It's a two piece case and I wonder how bulky it will be. CruzerLite makes exceptional cases though but I'd rather not drop $20 and feel its too thick if possible.

Amazon.com: Cruzerlite Black-Black Spi Force Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon) [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

02-16-2013 10:56 PM
    I'm not sure how thick these truly are but has anyone used them? I know it's slightly thicker than their normal cases but how much thicker would we be talking? It's a two piece case and I wonder how bulky it will be. CruzerLite makes exceptional cases though but I'd rather not drop $20 and feel its too thick if possible.

Amazon.com: Cruzerlite Black-Black Spi Force Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon) [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1200_.jpg
    The review says that the tpu is thicker than the silicone version from seidio. I had the seidio version of this case for the gs3 and felt it was too bulky.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II
    02-17-2013 09:50 AM
    Thank you. I'll avoid it then because the Note II is big enough. I want a case because it feels better in hand with one but too big is no go. I may end up dealing with the finger print magnet that is the Samsung case.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    02-17-2013 01:49 PM
    Thank you. I'll avoid it then because the Note II is big enough. I want a case because it feels better in hand with one but too big is no go. I may end up dealing with the finger print magnet that is the Samsung case.

What about the standard Cruzerlite tpu cases?

02-17-2013 02:13 PM
    What about the standard Cruzerlite tpu cases?

I like them a lot but I also loved how firm the Samsung case was around the edges. And with the way the buttons feel on this phone I sort of want a firmer feel and the OEM cover has the buttons covered.

CruzerLite would be my pick if Samsung didn't have a case or cover the buttons.

Edit: Maybe I'll order some CruzerLite and see if I prefer it to the OEM case. I did love them on my RAZR Maxx so its worth a shot.
    02-17-2013 02:43 PM