Hi all,
    I just switched to Galaxy Note 2 after using iphone for 3 years so I apologize if my question sound dumb. I went to google play to download a few apps, they appear under the apps folder of my phone which is expected. but if I were to drag it to my home screen, the app icon will appear both on the homescreen which i dragged to and also in the apps folder. Is this the normal behaviour? My idea of dragging the app from the apps folder is to move the app to the homescreen so that I can access it quickly.

Thanks.

Alan
    02-17-2013 07:23 PM
    All apps will still appear in your app folder/drawer even after you drag it to your home screen. It's normally behavior.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk
    02-17-2013 07:36 PM
    Hi all,
    I just switched to Galaxy Note 2 after using iphone for 3 years so I apologize if my question sound dumb. I went to google play to download a few apps, they appear under the apps folder of my phone which is expected. but if I were to drag it to my home screen, the app icon will appear both on the homescreen which i dragged to and also in the apps folder. Is this the normal behaviour? My idea of dragging the app from the apps folder is to move the app to the homescreen so that I can access it quickly.

Thanks.

Alan
    You can choose to "hide"them in the app drawer. When in the app drawer, hit the menu button, scroll down to hide, check the apps you want to hide in the app drawer.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    zmann and donec like this.
    02-18-2013 04:26 AM
    You can choose to "hide"them in the app drawer. When in the app drawer, hit the menu button, scroll down to hide, check the apps you want to hide in the app drawer.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Wow,, never knew that. Great option.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    02-18-2013 04:35 AM