I want the Galaxy Note 2!!...

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
But, I currently have the Galaxy S3. I don't know the best way to sell this phone and get the phone I've wanted for months now. I'm mainly concerned about a newer, better phone coming out right after I buy this one. I know tech moves fast, but I just don't want to get this phone and have a new one out in a month or two. Please help me out folks! Thanks!

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I know that, but we don't even know when that's coming out. So I'm not worried about that at the moment. I'm worried about a phone that we may not know about or a phone that we do know about but just don't know when it's available for purchase.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Cl or ebay will net the most money. The note 2 is a great phone. Is a better phone coming down the line? Maybe, that's a risk, but for me, honestly, I don't anticipate another 5.5"+ phone coming out in the next month or two.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
There are always going to be new releases. I am very happy with my Nothing. I sure don't want anything larger for a phone. But that's my opinion.
You have a great phone in the S3. But the Note2 is awesome. Can try selling on this site. Craigslist. Ebay.
Or jeep your phone and wait!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
But, I currently have the Galaxy S3. I don't know the best way to sell this phone and get the phone I've wanted for months now. I'm mainly concerned about a newer, better phone coming out right after I buy this one. I know tech moves fast, but I just don't want to get this phone and have a new one out in a month or two. Please help me out folks! Thanks!

Not to be a prick or anything but if you wanted the Note 2, why did you get the GS3 at the first place? Or did you already have the S3 before the Note 2 came out?

You're happy with your Nothing? Poor neglected Note II. :p

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Freaking Eclipse. LOL :D

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not to be a prick or anything but if you wanted the Note 2, why did you get the GS3 at the first place? Or did you already have the S3 before the Note 2 came out?

Freaking Eclipse. LOL :D

I was teasing her because she said JEEP instead of KEEP but posted again to clarify. She however missed NOTHING and neglected her Note II.

Poor phone is nothing to her. :(

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I listed my S3 on Craigslist and had it sold in an hour and tons contacted me about it. I would list it for $350-$400.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You're happy with your Nothing? Poor neglected Note II. :p

We should send out a rescue party to rescue that poor neglected Note II and find a new home for it. :p

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The question is, why do you want to upgrade from an S3 to a Note II? The Note II does have a larger screen, s-pen and multi-view. If you wanted to upgrade for example because of the larger screen, then you can't really go wrong with the Note II. If you just want to have the latest and greatest phone, really, my S3 and Note II run about the same, save the 3 points above.

And what is important to you? For example, the DNA has 200% the number of pixels as the Note II, on a substantially smaller screen, and it has wireless charging. If the highest pixel density is important to you, then for you, the DNA may be the best phone out there.

Really, only you can decide what is the best phone, and whether or not it's worth it to upgrade. But, IMO, don't just get the Note II just because it is the latest and greatest, get it because it provides some improvement to you.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry everyone. Didn't realize I'd cause a ruckus. Just wanted some opinions and suggestions. I'll leave you all alone now. Back to my Samsung Galaxy S3.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
There was 3 phones I looked at before purchasing my Galaxy S3, the Note 2, Droid DNA, and of course SG3........their ALL VERY GOOD smartphones. For me it came down to a flip of the coin.....:D SG3 WON

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The question is, why do you want to upgrade from an S3 to a Note II? The Note II does have a larger screen, s-pen and multi-view. If you wanted to upgrade for example because of the larger screen, then you can't really go wrong with the Note II. If you just want to have the latest and greatest phone, really, my S3 and Note II run about the same, save the 3 points above.

You forgot to add the AWESOME battery life. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis