Keep all mail read on Gmail account

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I am not sure where to put this topic and since I have note 2 so here it is. I am trying to find a way to every mail I received will be automatically read. I remember Gmail have this feature on their filter system but when I try to set the filter, the option to mark it read is gone forever which disheartening me. The reason why I asked because I am tried of the led kept flashing even I swiped it off the notification, it still kept flashing blue. I am thinking of disabling the email notification but not sure that is the best course of action

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ummm... the thing is, your LED SHOULD stop flashing after you see the notification, you don't even need to swipe it off, just by pulling down on the notification bar should clear your LED. Are you using any kind of LED control app?

As for the GMail filter, I'm not sure how to do that... but I do know you can automatically send messages to a certain label and have that label NOT have notifications from the settings. But again, your LED shouldn't do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke