09-07-2015 04:13 AM
32 12
tools
    If any of you want a dual layer case without the added cost of a seidio or otterbox.....I will suggest the Acase, which seems like they just finally recently made available for the Note 2. I have it on my S3 and LOVE IT!!

Amazon.com: Acase Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection Case AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    02-23-2013 08:40 AM
    Really? ? Lol wow

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    02-23-2013 09:56 AM
    Is anyone else getting pain in their hands or primarily finger joint from using this thing? I have had this thing for a little over 2 months and my hands just ache from holding it. I am thinking about trading it for a Droid DNA on Craigslist because I am thinking the screen size will be more kind to me.
    Not a doctor here, but it sounds a little like you might have carpal tunnel syndrome. Might want to get checked. I have it mildly and if I hold my Kindle Fire one handed for too long it starts acting up on me.
    02-23-2013 01:48 PM
    Not a doctor here, but it sounds a little like you might have carpal tunnel syndrome. Might want to get checked. I have it mildly and if I hold my Kindle Fire one handed for too long it starts acting up on me.
    Yeah I have been thinking about checking it out. I have been into powerlifting for about a decade and I work 40 per week at a desktop, so maybe it is catching up quicker than I thought it would.
    02-23-2013 03:29 PM
    I did for the first month or so. I almost returned it. Then I got use to it and don't have any more cramps

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    02-23-2013 03:37 PM
    I just bought the Samsung S6 yesterday, and after holding it for about 30 minutes my fingertips started to feel strange. The next morning they still feel strange, like numb, or after they have been very cold in winter time. I am just scared to touch the phone again. It's seems like a kind of magnetic field on the back side when the WIFI is on and you hold your fingers on the back and writing with your thumbs. I have never had any problems with phones of similar sizes or weight.
    However I have the same thing when using the integrated mouse pad from the Samsung SensS R460 notebook. So I always use external keybord and mouse.

I am very disappointed as I just traded in my Iphone 6 as it the screen was not working properly, in the phone shops in Cambodia they do not give warranty. So with the left over money I could still purchase the Samsung S6, very beautiful and easy to use, however now I go back to my old phone and have to trade in the Samsung S6. There should be some research on the level of electric fields its create. My fingers might be a bit sensitive but I just cannot touch it anymore. But no problem with earlier models from Samsung.
    09-07-2015 03:19 AM
    I just bought the Samsung S6 yesterday, and after holding it for about 30 minutes my fingertips started to feel strange. The next morning they still feel strange, like numb, or after they have been very cold in winter time. I am just scared to touch the phone again. It's seems like a kind of magnetic field on the back side when the WIFI is on and you hold your fingers on the back and writing with your thumbs. I have never had any problems with phones of similar sizes or weight.
    However I have the same thing when using the integrated mouse pad from the Samsung SensS R460 notebook. So I always use external keybord and mouse.

I am very disappointed as I just traded in my Iphone 6 as it the screen was not working properly, in the phone shops in Cambodia they do not give warranty. So with the left over money I could still purchase the Samsung S6, very beautiful and easy to use, however now I go back to my old phone and have to trade in the Samsung S6. There should be some research on the level of electric fields its create. My fingers might be a bit sensitive but I just cannot touch it anymore. But no problem with earlier models from Samsung.
    That's interesting since the S6 and S6 Edge have some of the lowest tested SAR values of modern smartphones.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    09-07-2015 04:13 AM
32 12