Screen Sharing like in the Commercial

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I have the note 2 and I homeschool my kids. I would like to use my phone as a dry erase board and let the kids watch what I am doing on their phones. Is this possible?

One daughter has a s3 and the other has the evo 3d.

Thanks.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
That would be some feature,, I don't think you can do as is. Maybe there is an app, who knows. I'll tell you what,, if an app can be made to achieve this feat then your really on to something. I may be misunderstanding you because I have not seen what you describe in a commercial. If it can be done then that is very cool.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
There are apps for things like group boards where you can all sign in and then share what each other is doing making corrections and changes etc. I think Whiteboard is one.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
anybody know how to do this stock like in the commercial? Like between an s3 and N2 or N2 & N2? Haven't been able to figure it out.

If by stock you mean not using any apps like previous poster said there is no way.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I think she means kind of like a smartboard in school, the teacher does the work at their desk and it displays over the monitor in the front of the class. The only thong I could imagine would be using the record sketch option and forward the recording to your children.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
. S Beam - Samsung Galaxy Note 2 users can employ the device's S Beam technology to tap two compatible Samsung devices together and instantly share photos, videos, documents and more using Near Field Communications technologies.

Just enable NFC in your device Settings by clicking the Wireless and Network menu and then choosing More settings. Next, navigate to the image, web page or note you want to share, and tap your device against the device you want to receive the file.

This may be what you are speaking of.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the note 2 and I homeschool my kids. I would like to use my phone as a dry erase board and let the kids watch what I am doing on their phones. Is this possible?

One daughter has a s3 and the other has the evo 3d.

Thanks.

I think that's All-Share which can be enabled from Settings->More Settings. The All-Share setting has the description: "Share your device's screen with another device."

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
There is an app called syncspace which is working for what I need it for.

This will serve as my overhead projector while we do our subjects. Plus this will work with their Kindle Fires as well.

Thanks to all who took the time to help me. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz