I tries easy sync but it says to turn on mass storage which apparently Samsung disabled. Is there an easy way without root? I'm not very techy btw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    02-24-2013 11:12 AM
    why would you want too go and do that? If you want to put music on just plug it In
    Wait for it to pop up on screen and choose browse folders. If they arent there thn you can just add new folders and copy your stuff over. Works better this way IMO

Sent via Tapatalk
    02-24-2013 11:17 AM
    Why would I want all my iTunes music to listen to?. Umm what do you mean?

02-24-2013 11:39 AM
    Bnjf - If you would like to do in a way that is similar to, but better than the iPhone experience, try iSyncr. You download the app on your phone, then during set up a small part is sent to the computer containing iTunes. You must be on the same network and everything works wirelessly, or you can connect via USB. I use the wifi setup and it works great. You can set it up to automatically conduct a sync at a specific time every day. You select the playlists and the phone will 2-way sync with iTunes. If you buy any music on Amazon, etc it will send it to iTunes as well. It will also sync photos too, but I use Dropbox for that.

Please keep in mind that iSyncr is not free, but it is well worth it IMO.
    02-24-2013 03:53 PM
    Why would I want all my iTunes music to listen to?. Umm what do you mean?

Use the offucia samsung kies app for pc. When you first load it up it will recogniize thst you have itunes abd that will ask to import it into kies. Say yes and then all your itunes music will he associated with kies. Btw this also pulls contacts and other stuff as well so its worth doing even if you choose the way below.

Or you can go to your itunes music folder and copy and paste the music directky to your phone from there. Cant get any simpler than that.

Sent via Tapatalk
    02-25-2013 08:47 AM
    Check out doubletwist player, best way I have found to do this.
    02-25-2013 10:45 AM
    I might be a lil late reading and replying to this but I use easy phone sync you just download the app on your phone and on your computer and you can sync your iTunes playlists onto your sd card. You have to make sure you download the right one tho. And no matter how many times you factory reset your phone your playlists will always still show back up on your phone. Just as long you don't delete anything that has to do with the easy phone sync on your sd card. Make sure you re add the playlists to your iTunes library tho otherwise the last synced song/songs will be at the bottom. You also have the option of which playlists you want to sync and if you want them in your card or phone. I hope this helps. Here's the one you want to download.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails How go I sync to itunes-uploadfromtaptalk1362653800859.jpg  
    03-07-2013 04:56 AM
    I use iSyncr. Works well.
    03-07-2013 05:10 AM
    I tries easy sync but it says to turn on mass storage which apparently Samsung disabled. Is there an easy way without root? I'm not very techy btw.

as maxburn pointed out, use doubletwist. doubletwist mirrors your iTunes library. so make changes as usual to your itunes library, wait a moment for doubletwist to mirror your changes, then highlight and drag the songs you want to your note2 player listed on the left (just like you would do with an iPhone/iPod). however, doubletwist does not yet connect to the note2 via usb cable. so you have to pay for the premium double twist app so you can sync wirelessly to your note2.
    03-07-2013 02:25 PM