So I just purchased the note and that was working perfectly,
    Then I noticed the 4.1.2 update for jellybean so I updated my note 2
    That went fine no problems, except now my phone wont connect to the wifi
    Anymore. It keeps freezing on obtaining ip address, ive tried forgeting network
    Then re adding but still nothing.

Any help will be gladly appreiated
    02-28-2013 11:46 PM
    Seeing you just bought it I would do a factory reset and see what happens. Maybe something went wrong during the update. If after the reset the problem persist I would take it back for a new one.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    03-02-2013 03:51 PM
    Do you have an att phone? Might try turning off smart wifi. Ive seen it turn itself on after performing the os update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-02-2013 05:41 PM
    So I just purchased the note and that was working perfectly,
    Then I noticed the 4.1.2 update for jellybean so I updated my note 2
    That went fine no problems, except now my phone wont connect to the wifi
    Anymore. It keeps freezing on obtaining ip address, ive tried forgeting network
    Then re adding but still nothing.

Any help will be gladly appreiated
    Before you possibly exchange it, try a couple of things (it took me five and six weeks of painstaking note taking, master resets, one phone exchange, and numerous app deletions):

1. If you have AT&T VM Viewer (home voicemail viewer) completely uninstall this app. Now reboot your Note 2 and see if this did it. If not, then

2. Go to System Settings > Location Services > UN-CHECK Use wireless networks. Now reboot your Note2 and see if this worked. If not, post back here and let us know
    03-03-2013 04:49 PM
    I experienced the same WIFI problems after updating to Jellybean. I have resolved this issue and my WIFI is working without any connection problems. The Jellybean update is not compatible with all 802.11 Standards. My Actiontec wireless router only supported 802.11 G. This is the problem with this upgrade. I have upgraded my network to a ActiontecGT784-WN This DSL Wireless router will support 802.11 B, 802.11 G, and 802.11 N The Jellybean upgrade apparently doesn't support 802.11 G So much for backward compatibility! I wasn't going to wait until the next OS fix to correct this Issue. I have read and tried several of the so called "Fixes" for this issue in this forum. None have worked, which led me to investigate further concerning the WIFI compatibility issue, which was the whole issue all along. Hope this Information is helpful. I am running the Jellybean version of Android on a Verizon Razor Maxx.
    04-01-2013 02:09 AM
    I am facing the same problem. But when i'm going to give up, i removed my battery and sim card and put it back. It does solve the problem by accident.
    05-30-2013 10:22 PM
    I am facing the same problem. But when i'm going to give up, i removed my battery and sim card and put it back. It does solve the problem by accident.
    thanks for sharing
    05-30-2013 10:40 PM
    Hi everybody,
    I found this information in another forum maybe you will find a solution:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...s-problem.html

I have tried everything but nothing helps.
    07-02-2013 01:56 PM