Kinda slowing down

ddavis1408

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I've been noticing that it seems like my note 2 is slowing down?? I have a 32g micro sd card to store my pics and music on but I only have like 4.9g of memory left on the phone its self. How can I get the performance back?!? Thanks guys

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I've been noticing that it seems like my note 2 is slowing down?? I have a 32g micro sd card to store my pics and music on but I only have like 4.9g of memory left on the phone its self. How can I get the performance back?!? Thanks guys

Occasionally you may need to check the ram and empty it. Hold the home button for a few seconds tilo the menu opens. Hit the pie chart on the lower left. Click ram on the top of the screen. Now click clear ram. Any program that can be cleared will be. Should notice a speed improvement right away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

ddavis1408

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Occasionally you may need to check the ram and empty it. Hold the home button for a few seconds tilo the menu opens. Hit the pie chart on the lower left. Click ram on the top of the screen. Now click clear ram. Any program that can be cleared will be. Should notice a speed improvement right away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Ya I do that every once in a while Thanks!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes a restart will help. Or pull the sim for a few minutes. If neither of those help, clear cache by pressing and holding the volume up and home button then press and hold the power button simultaneously with the volume up and home until you get into the boot menu. Then select clear cache

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith