syncing calenders between two galaxy note 2 devices?

sunnigirl1976

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if there is a way to sync calendars together between two different galaxy note 2 phones. I'd am trying to sync my husband's & my calender together, plus would like it to sync when either of us add something new onto our calender. We both have the Samsung galaxy note 2 phones. Thanks!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I use Google calendar, it automatically syncs the calendar between all my devices and is tied to my Google account.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I each have a Google account and our own calendars, but we wanted to have a shared family calendar as well. I set up a 3rd Google account and labeled it "lastname"family. I then set the account up to share with our personal accounts. The family account now shows up on each of our devices if selected. Both calendars show up at the same time and are color coded. We can then choose to add an event and pick the family calendar from the app. You could also simply log in to a second Gmail account if that is easiest and you also would like a shared family email account.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Another option might be to both have your own Google accounts and setup a 2nd cakendar in one of the accounts and share it with the other person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
its the beauty of google calendar.....its primary is online, so just sync your other devices to that google account and shazam, you are all synced up.....back in the day trying to save a calendar and then import it to a new pocket pc, computer etc. what a hassle!

when first setting up calendar on phone you have to keep in mind it does tend to default to "my calendar" vs "youraccount@gmail.com" . my mom was having calendar issues, couldnt see her calendar, on her phone and we realized she hadn't selected the correct calendar. once she unchecked "my calendar" and checked her account calendar all was well.