JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning all,

I have just signed up to the forum and i hoping to gain a bit of knowledge really. I myself have always been a IOS kind of guy. I recelntly bought my self a kindle fire HD and love it. The main reason i have joined ther fourm it in a couple of weeks im due to get i know phone. I always thourght when i would get the iphone as i normally stay with apple products but i am being drawn to the note 2 instead. Any advice welcome.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning all,

I have just signed up to the forum and i hoping to gain a bit of knowledge really. I myself have always been a IOS kind of guy. I recelntly bought my self a kindle fire HD and love it. The main reason i have joined ther fourm it in a couple of weeks im due to get i know phone. I always thourght when i would get the iphone as i normally stay with apple products but i am being drawn to the note 2 instead. Any advice welcome.

Welcome to AC! Enjoy the forums; I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpful recommendations on devices and apps. :)

Personally, I'd recommend the Note 2 for the S-Pen and larger screen if that's what you're looking for, or the Nexus 4 for clean, sharp, fast software and (in my opinion, at least) fantastic build quality. Both are great devices.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I would go with the Note II. Its fast, has a brilliant screen that has great definition and size, can replace daily use of a tablet, great camera for a cell phone, excellent call quality, etc. I would take a trip to your local cell phone carriers store and make sure the size is fine for you. Honestly, the size is probably the only thing that you may need to consider at this point. :)

And welcome to Android Central. Enjoy your stay and many members are very knowledgeable. Any questions feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will help.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. I have converted to Andriod. :) Really like the note 11 and i was looking at the iphone 5 but it is not alot different to the iphone i already have. Im looking for something more.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The note 2 is a wise choice. This device will amaze you again and again and again. Welcome to the show :beer:

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
You're not alone. If you look around you will see many others who came to the Note 2 from iphone. 99% LOVE it. The biggest question is the size. Try it out in the store and if it is too large wait a few weeks for the Galaxy S4.

Handwritten on my Galaxy Note 2 - Notezilla!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Welcome. I can't put my Note2 down. It is awesome. I have an associate I just hired who has an iPhone. She wants to dump it for the Note2. So it definitely has the attention!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much all for the recommendations and such a warm welcome. I will be picking my new note 2 up in a couple of weeks.

JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I have never really looked at android until I bought a KIndle Fire HD and I realised there is an other option to Apple.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had to go into my corporate store yesterday and update my corporate discount. I saw 3 ppl getting the Note2. Its popular. Size is not an issue. I think its an advantage!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I am absolutely thrilled with my Note 2.
For the first time, I am hearing about the new phones coming out and I really do NOT care.
GS4? Not interested.
I may be paying a little more attention when the Note 3 is released, but ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. I have converted to Andriod. :) Really like the note 11 and i was looking at the iphone 5 but it is not alot different to the iphone i already have. Im looking for something more.

congrats. i'm on iOS convert too (since mid-January). i love my note2, it's an awesome device. there's a lot of quirks though about android so don't be afraid to post here. i've learned a lot in two months of trial and error (and honestly, there were some instances I nearly drop-kicked my note2 because the setup was not entirely clean... it still isn't), so start a thread and let us know how we can help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary