12-08-2013 05:38 AM
30 12
tools
    So I'm guessing the Sprint L900 has to be modded as well. Might just stick to a cable. Lol. Nice find!
    Yes, forgot about Sprint in the OP. It's not too hard, here is the link if you're interested.
    04-02-2013 12:36 PM
    Wow, thanks so much for the review! I'm considering wireless charging as well since I had to get a replacement usb charger due to wear and tear of the previous one. I didn't realize there was such a variety of qi-standard chargers. So this was pretty useful. I might also get the one from fasttech
    08-14-2013 01:03 AM
    Hi Kris, great review- Thanks so much!
    Just got a Note 2 and thinking about wireless charging options.

I do have a question however.
    I've got the N7105 model... am I right in thinking that all I need is the actual charging pad the phone sits on and not an extra attachment on the battery etc because the phone is already set up to charge wirelessly?

Also I have the genuine Samsung "Protective Cover+" case (kind of like a hardened tpu case) which is quite thin... would it charge through that do you think?

Thank you.
    12-07-2013 05:59 PM
    Yes. All you need is the pad and I'm not 100% sure but it should charge through the case. I've read that it charges wireless through otterboxes so you shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2
    12-07-2013 06:18 PM
    Hi Kris, great review- Thanks so much!
    Just got a Note 2 and thinking about wireless charging options.

I do have a question however.
    I've got the N7105 model... am I right in thinking that all I need is the actual charging pad the phone sits on and not an extra attachment on the battery etc because the phone is already set up to charge wirelessly?

Also I have the genuine Samsung "Protective Cover+" case (kind of like a hardened tpu case) which is quite thin... would it charge through that do you think?

Thank you.
    You still need the patch. I have the N7105 and bought this kit. The patch adheres to the battery and has two terminals which make contact with terminals on the device (middle-right as you look at back, two circular gold terminals one on top of the other).

But yes, it will work through that case, I have same case.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    12-08-2013 05:38 AM
30 12