[REVIEW] Qi Wireless Charger + Patch ($45 Shipped) w/PICS

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I got my receiver pad and popped it into my ATT Note 2 and it works fine. I have the LG-WCP-700 charging mat which I also use for my Nexus 4. Not sure yet how fast it will charge the note but this pad is a bit smaller than others so it fits easier under the cover with less bulk. You can see that I am charging it with my Samsung TPU case on. $15 bucks for the receiver pad if you already have a qi charger.

People that waste money on a wireless charger have to be some of the most gullible people on the planet and that picture is proof. The wireless charger is plugged into an outlet and then the phone is layed on top of it ,why not save your money and just connect your phone to the charger that came with it and the plug said charger into the outlet? Are you so busy that you don't have 2 seconds to plug your phone in ? Or are these chargers so "cool" and you have so much money to blow that what they cost doesn't matter?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
People that waste money on a wireless charger have to be some of the most gullible people on the planet and that picture is proof. The wireless charger is plugged into an outlet and then the phone is layed on top of it ,why not save your money and just connect your phone to the charger that came with it and the plug said charger into the outlet? Are you so busy that you don't have 2 seconds to plug your phone in ? Or are these chargers so "cool" and you have so much money to blow that what they cost doesn't matter?

Well for one thing it saves wear and tear on the USB connector. It is easier to just place the phone on the mat. I also have a Nexus 4 so I have two phones and do wireless charging. Oh and yes, I do have a lot of money to blow. It's great! ...and I do not have to buy dog food or pick up ****!

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Well for one thing it saves wear and tear on the USB connector. It is easier to just place the phone on the mat. I also have a Nexus 4 so I have two phones and do wireless charging. Oh and yes, I do have a lot of money to blow. It's great! ...and I do not have to buy dog food or pick up ****!

Obviously you work for some company that makes useless gadgets, I hear they pay lotsO'money !!

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow, thanks so much for the review! I'm considering wireless charging as well since I had to get a replacement usb charger due to wear and tear of the previous one. I didn't realize there was such a variety of qi-standard chargers. So this was pretty useful. I might also get the one from fasttech :)

Big G77

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Kris, great review- Thanks so much!
Just got a Note 2 and thinking about wireless charging options.

I do have a question however.
I've got the N7105 model... am I right in thinking that all I need is the actual charging pad the phone sits on and not an extra attachment on the battery etc because the phone is already set up to charge wirelessly?

Also I have the genuine Samsung "Protective Cover+" case (kind of like a hardened tpu case) which is quite thin... would it charge through that do you think?

Thank you.

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes. All you need is the pad and I'm not 100% sure but it should charge through the case. I've read that it charges wireless through otterboxes so you shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Kris, great review- Thanks so much!
Just got a Note 2 and thinking about wireless charging options.

I do have a question however.
I've got the N7105 model... am I right in thinking that all I need is the actual charging pad the phone sits on and not an extra attachment on the battery etc because the phone is already set up to charge wirelessly?

Also I have the genuine Samsung "Protective Cover+" case (kind of like a hardened tpu case) which is quite thin... would it charge through that do you think?

Thank you.

You still need the patch. I have the N7105 and bought this kit. The patch adheres to the battery and has two terminals which make contact with terminals on the device (middle-right as you look at back, two circular gold terminals one on top of the other).

But yes, it will work through that case, I have same case.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech