05-24-2016 01:05 PM
428 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    06-21-2013 07:22 AM
    Evernote just added the Multiwindow feature, check https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evernote&hl=en
    Added to the list, thanks for contributing!

Added, thanks! I don't know how how I missed this one... I've had it installed for a while & always keep it updated.
    06-21-2013 10:41 AM
    06-21-2013 02:57 PM
    Does anyone know if the Kindle and tapatalk will support multiview? Also although these apps say multiview compatible, some jump into a full screen. Like Tweet caster and Klondike solitaire and I can barely see the articles I greader. Anyway I can adjust these?

Sent from Peaches GNote 10.1
    06-22-2013 03:15 AM
    06-22-2013 05:48 AM
    Does anyone know if the Kindle and tapatalk will support multiview? Also although these apps say multiview compatible, some jump into a full screen. Like Tweet caster and Klondike solitaire and I can barely see the articles I greader. Anyway I can adjust these?

You should email/tweet or write a review for Tapatalk. They are in beta now so maybe they are more open to add more features before a new release. I wish they would do mw too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-23-2013 02:26 AM
    Holo random numbers app

06-23-2013 02:34 AM

You should email/tweet or write a review for Tapatalk. They are in beta now so maybe they are more open to add more features before a new release. I wish they would do mw too.

Kindle is supported on the VZW Note 2 (as stated in the list), I haven't been made aware of any others yet. Like mc_gusto pointed out, contact the devs to request the feature be added.

As far as your 2nd question, while some apps have been given the feature, their implementation is done very poorly. Again, it's best to contact the devs to make them aware of it. Many don't seem to understand that some tweaking may be needed. The ones that I've dealt with fixed any issues within days.
    Peaches36 likes this.
    06-23-2013 12:13 PM
    Added, thanks!
    06-23-2013 12:19 PM
    Holo random numbers app

Is this the app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rez.holorandom

If so, it doesn't state compatibility, plus I tried it & it didn't show in my MW panel. It works for you?
    06-23-2013 12:22 PM
    Sorry here is link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sgeneratorfree

nlitenme likes this.
    06-23-2013 01:53 PM
    Sorry here is link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sgeneratorfree

Cool, thanks!
    06-23-2013 02:58 PM
    06-24-2013 12:58 PM
    dolphin browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eUJyb3dzZXIiXQ..
    dashcommand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...NoQ29tbWFuZCJd
    discount calculator. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...3VudGNhbGN5Il0.
    ios7livepaper. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

-------------------------------------------
    I came across a gaming app centered around firearms but did not add it to the list.
    In view of the increasing nomber of school shootings( as I read in the press) I am surprised that google play store does not restrict their use to adults/ similar to a parental lock to certain websites
    nlitenme likes this.
    06-24-2013 02:17 PM
    Added (except for Dolphin, which was already on the list), thanks!
    06-24-2013 03:21 PM
    06-25-2013 11:50 AM
    Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who has posted the compatible multi window apps. I hope tapatalk adds this feature

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV
    nlitenme likes this.
    06-25-2013 12:39 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who has posted the compatible multi window apps. I hope tapatalk adds this feature

I'm hoping for Tapatalk compatibility too. Go into Google Play & leave a review & email them requesting the feature. The more of us who do it, the more likely they'll add it.

Btw, how are you liking your S4?
    Relletti likes this.
    06-25-2013 12:45 PM
    I'm hoping for Tapatalk compatibility too. Go into Google Play & leave a review & email them requesting the feature. The more of us who do it, the more likely they'll add it.

Btw, how are you liking your S4?
    Man I'm enjoying every minute of it! I'm sitting here using the multi window feature browsing the web and listening to some music on youtube

I'm going to send them a email right now asking for feature on tapatalk too.

nlitenme likes this.
    06-25-2013 12:49 PM
    Man I'm enjoying every minute of it! I'm sitting here using the multi window feature browsing the web and listening to some music on youtube
    That's awesome! It's amazing how times have changed (for me). I used to ignore Samsung smartphones, mostly because the VZW versions, well, sucked. But ever since the S3 came to VZW & my wife got hers, then I got my Note 2, I'm always excited to see what they're coming out with next.

I'm going to send them a email right now asking for feature on tapatalk too.
    Cool.
    Relletti and homestead like this.
    06-25-2013 01:05 PM
    That's awesome! It's amazing how times have changed (for me). I used to ignore Samsung smartphones, mostly because the VZW versions, well, sucked. But ever since the S3 came to VZW & my wife got hers, then I got my Note 2, I'm always excited to see what they're coming out with next.

Cool.
    Tell me about it! This is my first droid phone and my previous phone was a iphone 4s. I went from a bb to a iPhone then to a s4 in 3 years and I'm loving it. What's amazing to me how powerful these phones are today. Its just crazy!

I just emailed tapatalk suggesting the feature so hopefully they will see a big demand for it with everyone asking for it

nlitenme likes this.
    06-25-2013 01:11 PM
    You can't add your contacts into the multi window?
    06-25-2013 01:22 PM
    Tell me about it! This is my first droid phone and my previous phone was a iphone 4s. I went from a bb to a iPhone then to a s4 in 3 years and I'm loving it. What's amazing to me how powerful these phones are today. Its just crazy!
    I hear ya! When my business needs changed I jumped into the smartphone world. I started with the BB Storms (both 1 & 2) which were complete nightmares! Then I came to Android with the Droid X which was ok. Now, there's (almost) nothing I can't do for my business (& my personal life) that I can't do on my N2!

With Android coming to more platforms, especially with desktop computing & entertainment/gaming systems, it's only going to get better & better in the mobile world too!

I just emailed tapatalk suggesting the feature so hopefully they will see a big demand for it with everyone asking for it
    Great, hopefully others will request it too.
    Relletti likes this.
    06-25-2013 02:01 PM
    You can't add your contacts into the multi window?
    Unfortunately, not with the built in contact app. You can with DW Contacts & Phone & Dialer (under Business) though.
    06-25-2013 02:05 PM
    I hear ya! When my business needs changed I jumped into the smartphone world. I started with the BB Storms (both 1 & 2) which were complete nightmares! Then I came to Android with the Droid X which was ok. Now, there's (almost) nothing I can't do for my business (& my personal life) that I can't do on my N2!

With Android coming to more platforms, especially with desktop computing & entertainment/gaming systems, it's only going to get better & better in the mobile world too!

Great, hopefully others will request it too.
    Oh man the BB storm series was hard to deal with. All of the battery pulls were just too much.

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity
    nlitenme likes this.
    06-25-2013 02:17 PM
428 ... 89101112 ...