Multi Window Compatible Apps List & User Guide

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Those made a nice addition to the list, thanks!

Got any more?

Ardp free secure rdp client
TM ireader
Ykcomics free
Tuboroid by free wing
Androidworld.it
Boardies password manager

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Multi-window compatible 3rd party apps

Ardp free secure rdp client
TM ireader
Ykcomics free
Tuboroid by free wing
Androidworld.it
Boardies password manager

Awesome! Where do you keep finding them?

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

1Mindjet maps. for. android
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...re/search?q=mindjet+map&c=apps&token=GB3vU8-k

2 I use the one below to turn off. my tablet w/o using the home button. It may actually serve another purpose instructions are not translated. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=com.liujun.close&token=_Jdw97W2

Interesting apps!

A Google translation of the second's description is:
The most simple and most convenient lock screen, Samsung's the Multi Window intelligent split screen display, click in the sidebar tool can lock screen! No ads, no networking, no extra permission requests, most secure lock screen software!

Some people don't like to use hardware buttons, so this may be good for them. :)

rmrm1314

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for translating and also to you and others that contributed to this awesome idea.
This thread helps me find useful apps and also in staying organized: I can always go back online to decide what to delete or add without worrying about constantly updating or losing my list.
Thanks to this list, I've accumulated a nice list of useful apps on my tablet . I would still like multiwindows for:
-a note-taking app that allows video/ audio insertion - i don't quite like the Snote .Handy notes pro is ok
-some productivity apps that sync directly with ipad and laptops, without using a third party as dropbox google drive ,etc.
Keynotes, Pages ( only for mac and ipad) ,soonr scribble,mindjet , the google based calendars diaries etc are good in this regard

I am going to contact some developers in this regard, even though my chances for success are slim-doesn't hurt to try. I'll keep you informed of the outcome also
would appreciate any ideas abt other ways to go about it

Last edited:

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for translating and also to you and others that contributed to this awesome idea.

My pleasure. You, mc_gusto & a few others have been great in contributing to the list. I hope more join in as more developers add support.

I am going to contact some developers in this regard.

It never hurts to try. The more of us who do this, the better the chance of them adding the feature. Remember to let them know that it's just a few lines of code to add. If need be, you can direct them to this site - Designing For The Galaxy Note - Creating Multi Window Apps | SAMSUNG Developers

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

My pleasure. You, mc_gusto & a few others have been great in contributing to the list. I hope more join in as more developers add support.

It never hurts to try. The more of us who do this, the better the chance of them adding the feature. Remember to let them know that it's just a few lines of code to add. If need be, you can direct them to this site - Designing For The Galaxy Note - Creating Multi Window Apps | SAMSUNG Developers

Yeah i sent one dev instructions for the code and he is having me beta test his new app. I'll post the link when it's up on play store.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Yeah i sent one dev instructions for the code and he is having me beta test his new app. I'll post the link when it's up on play store.

Now that's awesome! Are you allowed to tell us what kind of app it is?

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

Now that's awesome! Are you allowed to tell us what kind of app it is?

Nothing fancy just a signal strength app. For cell tower geeks. let's you know how strong ur lte signal is vs your voice signal. some phones display only voice strength. So this app helps determine your lte strength as well.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Nothing fancy just a signal strength app. For cell tower geeks. let's you know how strong ur lte signal is vs your voice signal. some phones display only voice strength. So this app helps determine your lte strength as well.

Cool, sounds like OpenSignal.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Yeah very similar. Btw I found most of those apps doing random multiview searches.

Well, you're better at searching than me. I've only been finding one here & there. Anyway, you keep posting them & I'll keep adding them to the list! :D

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

No nba app on the list? You can say sprint only. Any confirmation that it works on att yet? It's the only sports app I've found so far.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

No nba app on the list? You can say sprint only. Any confirmation that it works on att yet? It's the only sports app I've found so far.

Added, thanks.

If anyone with an AT&T & International version would check to see if it works or not, I'd appreciate letting us know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci