For the longest time I've been just unplugging the USB after use because I Don't see an option to safely remove it But last night I started having SD card Iissues amd now I'm worried I coulda damage it. Could anyone please help?
    03-13-2013 02:50 PM
    For the longest time I've been just unplugging the USB after use because I Don't see an option to safely remove it But last night I started having SD card Iissues amd now I'm worried I coulda damage it. Could anyone please help?
    Don't "yank" it out or pull it out fast. Other then not doing those two things you should be fine. What sort of problems are you starting to get?
    03-13-2013 03:00 PM
    You find the SD card in your computers system tray (bottom right by clock) and right click your mouse. You can safely unmount the card by doing this.

On a side note the Note II has had SD card failure issues for many so you're not alone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-13-2013 04:06 PM
    You find the SD card in your computers system tray (bottom right by clock) and right click your mouse. You can safely unmount the card by doing this.

On a side note the Note II has had SD card failure issues for many so you're not alone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    I have a mac by the way. Its weird..my sd card was working perfect until last night I tried to put music connecting it tp my mac....now my battery is draining like crazy..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    03-13-2013 08:45 PM