Hello, I am using the standard headsets that came with my Note 2 and would like to know how I can skip to the previous song by using the headsets button. I always thought triple clicking it will do it but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I used to install a headsets app before but already removed it so I dont know whether installing the app messed up the button controls.

Alan.
    03-13-2013 08:13 PM
    Hello Alan,

Unfortunately, no, the app didn't mess up your controls. I'm not sure if it's the headset or the phone itself, but triple-clicking does NOT play the previous track The only actions that work are one click to play/pause, two for next track.

UPDATE: It's most likely NOT the headset, since it works great (save for the volume rocker, which doesn't) in my iPod. One click to play/pause, two for next track, two-clicks-and-hold to fast forward, three clicks to previous track, three-clicks-and-hold to rewind.

I'm sooooo missing the previous track combo because I do use it a lot hehe especially when I just want to play the same song over and over and over
    03-14-2013 10:31 AM