I have Epson Workforce 845. And I do have the app for it and it work great. One biggest flaw with that app is email printing. It don't have the ability to access my email and Gmail app to print. And Note 2 will only print with Samsung printer if I want to print directly from Email app. Anyone else have good app that allow me to print my email?

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
    03-15-2013 10:07 PM
    You can try the PrinterShare app, and see if it will work with your printer. It has the ability to read Gmail and print. It works well for me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.printershare

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
    03-16-2013 04:34 AM
    I saw that app and did use it. It saw my printer great however, I have to use different model of Epson printer since it don't have my printer driver. However, to print through wifi I have to cough up 12.95 for a key to unlock it. No thanks.

03-16-2013 01:09 PM
    I too had the same issue. My printer is the Epson nx430, wasn't on printer shares driver list. I do know Epson has a printing app that works ok, you can open your email in their Web browser. I was actually looking for an app to print from usb with an otg cable.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    03-16-2013 09:53 PM
    I saw that app and did use it. It saw my printer great however, I have to use different model of Epson printer since it don't have my printer driver. However, to print through wifi I have to cough up 12.95 for a key to unlock it. No thanks.

Not sure if your printer has the ability to print from the Cloud. If so, you can install Cloud Print, and print emails from the stock email client on the Galaxy Note 2, or K-9 mail application. Just tried it on my printer, and I was able to print with no issues.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...slf.cloudprint

03-18-2013 07:25 PM
    Not sure if your printer has the ability to print from the Cloud. If so, you can install Cloud Print, and print emails from the stock email client on the Galaxy Note 2, or K-9 mail application. Just tried it on my printer, and I was able to print with no issues.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...slf.cloudprint

+1 for Cloud Print.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-18-2013 08:41 PM