no update to 4.1.2 for note 2, y?

wogdroid

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
can anyone tell me why the hell my note 2 wont update to 4.1.2???
its currently out in Australia and mine just says: non found.... wtf
even my mates S2 has it and so does my brothers Razr HD
Y not mine?!?!?!

Younjulius

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine updated a little while ago in the States not in December or January. Be patient and it'll get there, I think. ;) I read they were fixing battery issue with the patch.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
are you connected to wifi when you check for updates? jw cause I had that problem when I was trying to update.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Be glad you actually have a model Note 2 that can receive a true 4.1.2 update. Me being on Verizon, the ONLY American carrier that has yet to receive a true update (not including the ~7MB Exynos fix that I bet Samsung shoved down Verizon's throat and forced them to release (which by the way, they also sneakily included a hotfix to RELOCK our bootloader again -_-)), I can't even update my phone past 4.1.1 at all. Sure there's CM10.1 which is great. But from my years of experience, the only phones that can utilize AOSP 100% are Nexus devices. Porting AOSP to say a Sense phone or a TouchWiz phone has problems that really never get resolved. One of them is the camera just not working as well as it does on the official software.

You'll get 4.1.2 wogdroid, don't worry. It probably is just trickling out and hasn't gotten to you yet. You'll get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol