I got a samsung ml-2510 and when I connect it via usb...it shows printer connected but when I print it does not print correctly...it prints this page with errors as you can see. I would like to buy a printer that will work with this phone via usb. Any known samsung printers work with this phone?
    Sent via tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Which samsung printers work with note 2?-uploadfromtaptalk1363823978843.jpg  
    03-20-2013 07:01 PM
    My printer is an HP wireless. Has a USB too. I have the printer share app. Got it free last yr when Amazon market offered as the free app of the day. Had forgotten about it! I have it wifi set up and works awesome with my Note2.
    You will need a printer app in order to use with Note2. At least I do.
    Contact Samsung. You can email them or possibly see if printers on their site. If you have a printer and it works with an app that might work too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    twinsfan1313 likes this.
    03-20-2013 07:55 PM
    My printer is not wireless however so I have to use usb otg to connect it to a printer. I have another printer that I haven't tried the printershare app on. I've tried a lot of the printer apps and I guess no app has the driver for the samsung ml-2510.

Sent via tapatalk 2
    03-21-2013 01:54 AM
    My printer is an HP wireless. Has a USB too. I have the printer share app. Got it free last yr when Amazon market offered as the free app of the day. Had forgotten about it! I have it wifi set up and works awesome with my Note2.
    You will need a printer app in order to use with Note2. At least I do.
    Contact Samsung. You can email them or possibly see if printers on their site. If you have a printer and it works with an app that might work too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    I also have a hp wireless Web printer. The hp print app has had several updates recently and it's really good now. I love that my printer has its own email address and all I have to do to print something,, without the app or wifi,, is email it to my printer.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    03-21-2013 04:25 PM