The Samsung Galaxy iNOTE iPhone

seoulbrova

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I got it to troll the sheep.

I stuck an Apple sticker (the one that comes with iPods) on the back of the case and accompanied my cousin to Apple store (he's fully invested in iOS so he was buying an iPhone 5).

Had three workers and the manager gather in a circle to play around with the note...needless to say, they all agreed that this phone was better than their own product.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
it actually is better quality than a stock iphone. I got an iphone 5 for the wife and had to exchange two of them because both were scuffed the minute we opened the boxes.

wow, this is idiocy. Samsung phones feel so much better in the hand then the sharp edges of an iphone. Not sure why you would ruin that to make you look like a sheep.
Sheep? Wow you must not understand people wanting a better feeling phone

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
it actually is better quality than a stock iphone. I got an iphone 5 for the wife and had to exchange two of them because both were scuffed the minute we opened the boxes.

How is it false or over blown when I personally took back two of them?

My brother went through three before he found one that wasn't scuffed.

Me and my Dad never had an issue not saying I doesn't exist I am sating it only affected the first couple of batches

Deadly_Poison630

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I got it to troll the sheep.

I stuck an Apple sticker (the one that comes with iPods) on the back of the case and accompanied my cousin to Apple store (he's fully invested in iOS so he was buying an iPhone 5).

Had three workers and the manager gather in a circle to play around with the note...needless to say, they all agreed that this phone was better than their own product.

Trolololol. Nice job

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Any time I see people refer to those who chose a different device from them as sheep I always assume they are particularly immature teenagers.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
False, it's over blown, and it only affected the first couple of batches.

I bought an iPhone the other day to try it and it was a newer model and it has clicking glass and damage to the Aluminum. I no longer have it as I couldn't switch to an iPhone due to other reasons.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I think if you look at apple wrong they will sue. They sue just cause they think they have the right. Its out of control. Free enterprise. But that isn't their vocabulary.
I will never own anything apple

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
We grabbed the iphone 5 and have 4s.. The 5 is back at store and I grabbed the note 2.. About to get my husband a note 2....Or htc one or galaxy S4... Or I'll trade whatever but he's not falling in love with the iphone4s at all.
I'm give it to my 17yr old daughter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
My hubby loved how he had a ring tone for everyone that matters.... Now he had to use iTunes as well as buy the song again for a ring tone lol.. He's not thrilled

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
My hubby loved how he had a ring tone for everyone that matters.... Now he had to use iTunes as well as buy the song again for a ring tone lol.. He's not thrilled

Well you can download an app to download ringtones then pass them to iTunes and then on your phone. Literally takes one more step lol. But you're right androids openness is amazing. I love it lol pop open zedge. Download set and you're done

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've cleaned up the thread a bit, and private messages have been sent where appropriate. Let's please keep the discussion on topic and mature.

Patrick

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Against my better judgement, i ordered one of the op's post cases in blue.. i read about and researched them extensively via xda and others. I may add more foam tape to protect it on the inside. We shall see in 10-20 days