The Samsung Galaxy iNOTE iPhone

seoulbrova

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Interesting to say the least...but dont know how long I'll use it for.

Makes the phone feel a bit too heavy.

Attachments

• NOTE.jpg
    NOTE.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 349

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I hope not because it would probably be better quality than the stock iPhone and Apple would sue the case maker. Heck, they will sue Samsung for someone making a case similar to the iPhone.
Doesn't mean they'd win and they'd look even stupider for yet again going through with a petty, useless lawsuit.

seoulbrova

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I hope not because it would probably be better quality than the stock iPhone and Apple would sue the case maker. Heck, they will sue Samsung for someone making a case similar to the iPhone.

it actually is better quality than a stock iphone. I got an iphone 5 for the wife and had to exchange two of them because both were scuffed the minute we opened the boxes.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
it actually is better quality than a stock iphone. I got an iphone 5 for the wife and had to exchange two of them because both were scuffed the minute we opened the boxes.

iPhone 5 is known to come damaged and many have screen issues where the corners click.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

SevenThree

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
If anyone wants to read more about it,
iPhone Case for Note 2

Or if you want to order one:
Taobao

Here are a couple pics as well:

uQwlV.gif

Okay, last but not least, a video:

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I got mine in. Ordered the black one. It's pretty nice, exactly what was described. I'm not using it anymore though, perhaps didn't even have it on but for a few hours. I personally need a little more protection. Thinking about selling it. If interested send me a pm.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

schnoid

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
wow, this is idiocy. Samsung phones feel so much better in the hand then the sharp edges of an iphone. Not sure why you would ruin that to make you look like a sheep.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

iPhone 5 is known to come damaged and many have screen issues where the corners click.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

False, it's over blown, and it only affected the first couple of batches.