I thought when I got the phone that there was a wifi icon at the top of the window shade. Thought it was the first on the list before Bluetooth. Now I have an ongoing wifi process even when I have turned it off & unchecked "notify me"

So am I crazy? It seems that it should be at the top, same as some of the others that are not as important.

If I am not crazy, how do I get it back up there?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan
    03-22-2013 09:09 AM
    I thought when I got the phone that there was a wifi icon at the top of the window shade. Thought it was the first on the list before Bluetooth. Now I have an ongoing wifi process even when I have turned it off & unchecked "notify me"

So am I crazy? It seems that it should be at the top, same as some of the others that are not as important.

If I am not crazy, how do I get it back up there?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan
    If it's off it won't be up there, and the notify me box you're talking about only notifies you (or not) if there are wifi networks available. i'm not entirely sure what you're referring to, so can you post a screenshot?
    03-22-2013 10:39 AM
    Wifi is NOT ever on my Note2's shortcut icons in the pull down. it only appears as an item in the pulldown LIST (shade); NOT an icon next to the BT toggle, if that's what you are meaning.
    03-22-2013 12:21 PM
    That was exactly what I meant. Guess I was hoping awfully hard,as that is where I expect it to be.

Thanks for the reply,
    Dan

Wifi is NOT ever on my Note2's shortcut icons in the pull down. it only appears as an item in the pulldown LIST (shade); NOT an icon next to the BT toggle, if that's what you are meaning.
    03-23-2013 12:10 AM