04-08-2013 08:05 PM
38 12
tools
    I got this case today and I am loving it. I call it the invisible case.
    Does it come in black?
    04-01-2013 04:56 PM
    Does it come in black?
    There are many thin cases out there in black by many different makers. The point of this case Is you don't have to hide your phone

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    04-01-2013 05:40 PM
    just picked up another one, the boxwave kickstand case. it's slim, the kickstand folds flush with the back of the case, and can stand up in portrait or landscape. it also comes with the holster option if you like clipping it to your hip, etc.
    04-01-2013 10:06 PM
    I switch between a black Diztronic tpu & the OEM Samsung Protective + case.
    04-01-2013 10:49 PM
    There are many thin cases out there in black by many different makers. The point of this case Is you don't have to hide your phone

Heh, a (lame) joke it was ... invisible case ... some fool asking whether an invisible case comes in black ... never mind!
    04-02-2013 05:36 AM
    Heh, a (lame) joke it was ... invisible case ... some fool asking whether an invisible case comes in black ... never mind!
    You know,, after I thought about it for a min after my post I thought that may be a joke. Oh well,, sometimes the little mouse that spins the wheel falls asleep.

04-02-2013 06:09 AM
    I switch between a black Diztronic tpu & the OEM Samsung Protective + case.
    +1 for the Samsung protective + case. I have it and absolutely love it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Chocu1a likes this.
    04-02-2013 06:40 AM
    +1 for the Samsung protective + case. I have it and absolutely love it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    It really does look nice. Feels good in hand, not slippery, not too bulky, & offers really good protection, too. I got mine with the 50% off code for registering my phone on the Samsung website. $15 & worth every cent.
    04-02-2013 07:53 AM
    I like the look of the case. How much and where?
    04-08-2013 08:26 AM
    Just bough the diztronic as my first case.
    Thanks
    04-08-2013 09:11 AM
    I came from the iPhone 4S and had an otterbox on it the entire time and really liked it. It wasn't bulky at all (to me at least)..

and when I switched to the Note 2.. I was afraid because the phone was big already, that the Otterbox would be huge and make it super bulky.. but It honestly is not at all. I have the otterbox defender for the Note 2 and I absolutely love it. I knew I couldn't personally use the flip kind of case because it would annoy me to all **** lol. I like the protection the otterbox gives me, and I like the rubber/silicon material so it's not slipping and sliding everywhere in my purse or in my pockets when I'm doing something.
    04-08-2013 09:35 AM
    I now have five cases: the flip cover, the Body Glove Dimensions bumper style case, a Krusell pocket pouch, a Cellet Teramo swivel holster, and a no-name diary-style flip.

Although I've always been a pocket pouch guy, with weekend usage of a swivel holster so I could clip my device on gym shorts, I find the Note 2 is not as well suited to these kinds of cases because of its slickness and size. They're usable, but the Note 2 is not as easy to pull out of the case because of the size/slipperiness factor, and one has to exercise extra care when pulling out the device or face an increased risk of a fumble and drop.

The flip cover is nice, but it causes me problems when typing. The cover gets in the way of my left thumb.

I've pretty much settled on the Body Glove as a daily driver. It's less expensive than the Case Mate, affords the same type/style of protection, looks great, and fits like a, well, glove. I feel compelled to get a screen protector, though.
    04-08-2013 01:32 PM
    I picked up a Case-Mate Pop and love it so far... In addition, I also have flip cover as well and use that every now and again...
    04-08-2013 08:05 PM
38 12