I dunno

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the folio flip cover from Samsung. It's starting to annoy me and I've been looking at Otterbox and Seidio cases. I want protection but not anything too bulky.
What is everyone else using?

Three5zero

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I just got my UAG case from amazon and its amazing. And thr tech 21 cases are good too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

ericrangel76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have bought several cases in the couple of weeks that I have owned my Note 2. I have the Samsung flip case. I also have the Case-mate Pop, Seidio DualPro Shine, and Mercury TPU cases. My favorites are the Case-mate because it has a rubbery texture on the sides of the case that makes it easier to hold my phone and the Seidio for looks. They add a little bulk but not too much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a couple off cases but my favorites are my otterbox commuter I actually like the bulk it adds and a case I got off of Amazon called iconic guardian

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the platinum series case from best buy. Its essentially the same as a seidio surface plus it comes with belt holster. Its got the awesome metal kickstand as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung Flip Cover, a leather belt clip case, and a Seidio Holster Case. I use the Flip Cover 90% of the time. I like being able to talk on the phone with the case in the closed position, and not get smudges from my face on the screen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung Flip Cover, a leather belt clip case, and a Seidio Holster Case. I use the Flip Cover 90% of the time. I like being able to talk on the phone with the case in the closed position, and not get smudges from my face on the screen.

Does that work well...? I can understand listening (ie conference call) but how about talking with the cover closed..?

Curious....

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Case Mate's Pop case. Sleek and doesn't add unnecessary bulk. Protective with both a silicone interior to absorb shock from impacts and hard plastic outer shell. Plus the silicone has a lip that wraps over the face of the bezel which adds a buffer if it's dropped face-down. Different colors to choose from.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Does that work well...? I can understand listening (ie conference call) but how about talking with the cover closed..?

Curious....

It was designed so that you're able to talk with the case closed. It has a cut out for the earpiece for listening. As for talking, the case does not make a difference because the microphone is at the bottom of the phone, next to the micro USB port.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

What leather belt clip case? I just picked up the Note 2 yesterday, and am getting the flip cover case and a Krusell Luna leather pocket pouch. I need a leather holster type case with a belt clip and didn't see anything on Amazon. I saw some three in one and heavy duty plastic armor stuff with things like belt loops, but not a basic leather holster with a belt clip. Any ideas?

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
What leather belt clip case? I just picked up the Note 2 yesterday, and am getting the flip cover case and a Krusell Luna leather pocket pouch . I need a leather holster type case with a belt clip and didn't see anything on Amazon. I saw some three in one and heavy duty plastic armor stuff with things like belt loops, but not a basic leather holster with a belt clip. Any ideas?

They actually call it a leather pouch.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007Q...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2663402

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

It would be just what I'm looking for (leather-ish, flap cover, and clip) but the orientation is horizontal rather than vertical. Maybe there aren't any with a vertical orientation because of the device size. The holster for my old device (a BlackBerry Torch) had a swivel where the clip attaches to the case so it could be horizontal or vertical. That would be ideal.

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the folio flip cover from Samsung. It's starting to annoy me and I've been looking at Otterbox and Seidio cases. I want protection but not anything too bulky.
What is everyone else using?

i have the elago slim. it gives you a good grip, very slim, and does not snag when slipping into your jeans or suit pocket.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have 3 flip cases from Samsung, and Elago Slim, a Mercury, 2 Samsung bumper cases, a Ringke slim case, 4 of the Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit cases, an Otterbox Commuter and have a Lloyd case on order. I use the Ctuzerlite, Elago and the Samsung bumper cases most often.

Dropped my phone this weekend in a Cruzerlite and it came through unscathed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the seidio case with the kick stand. Slides on easily. Not too thick. Fits in pocket nicely. Kickstand is just a bonus when I want to watch videos

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech