dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a cheap version of the ballistic case. Nice tpu feel case also. And just got a regular plastic rubber case with kickstand. Works well. Can't complain.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased this case to add to my vast collection of cases. This looks pretty nice.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364477943865.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364477943865.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 71
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364477952387.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364477952387.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 69

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased this case to add to my vast collection of cases.

Sigh. So many cases, so little time. I've just had the Note 2 for five days, and my fourth case (a Body Glove Dimensions) arrives later today. I must say, though, if you like pocket pouches, I'm really fond of the Krusell. Real, soft leather, very nice quality, only $20 at Amazon (regular price $35).

krusselcase.jpg

Raneciansamaiya

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a speck case that's lightweight and not bulky! I love these.. Been using this brand since my iPhone days!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364484660253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364484660253.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 52

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I got this case today and I am loving it. I call it the invisible case.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364853302618.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364853302618.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 46

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
just picked up another one, the boxwave kickstand case. it's slim, the kickstand folds flush with the back of the case, and can stand up in portrait or landscape. it also comes with the holster option if you like clipping it to your hip, etc.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
There are many thin cases out there in black by many different makers. The point of this case Is you don't have to hide your phone

Heh, a (lame) joke it was ... invisible case ... some fool asking whether an invisible case comes in black ... never mind!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Heh, a (lame) joke it was ... invisible case ... some fool asking whether an invisible case comes in black ... never mind!

You know,, after I thought about it for a min after my post I thought that may be a joke. Oh well,, sometimes the little mouse that spins the wheel falls asleep.

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
+1 for the Samsung protective + case. I have it and absolutely love it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
It really does look nice. Feels good in hand, not slippery, not too bulky, & offers really good protection, too. I got mine with the 50% off code for registering my phone on the Samsung website. $15 & worth every cent.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I came from the iPhone 4S and had an otterbox on it the entire time and really liked it. It wasn't bulky at all (to me at least)..

and when I switched to the Note 2.. I was afraid because the phone was big already, that the Otterbox would be huge and make it super bulky.. but It honestly is not at all. I have the otterbox defender for the Note 2 and I absolutely love it. I knew I couldn't personally use the flip kind of case because it would annoy me to all **** lol. I like the protection the otterbox gives me, and I like the rubber/silicon material so it's not slipping and sliding everywhere in my purse or in my pockets when I'm doing something.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I now have five cases: the flip cover, the Body Glove Dimensions bumper style case, a Krusell pocket pouch, a Cellet Teramo swivel holster, and a no-name diary-style flip.

Although I've always been a pocket pouch guy, with weekend usage of a swivel holster so I could clip my device on gym shorts, I find the Note 2 is not as well suited to these kinds of cases because of its slickness and size. They're usable, but the Note 2 is not as easy to pull out of the case because of the size/slipperiness factor, and one has to exercise extra care when pulling out the device or face an increased risk of a fumble and drop.

The flip cover is nice, but it causes me problems when typing. The cover gets in the way of my left thumb.

I've pretty much settled on the Body Glove as a daily driver. It's less expensive than the Case Mate, affords the same type/style of protection, looks great, and fits like a, well, glove. I feel compelled to get a screen protector, though.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a Case-Mate Pop and love it so far... In addition, I also have flip cover as well and use that every now and again...