Are the 50% off codes still available for Samsung Accessories?

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Codes are good for 90 days, and you may only use the code once yourself (another person can use the code once, too).
I just picked up a new note 2, so I will have another code once I register it. Here is an older code of mine that is still valid. Remember, each person may only use the code once. I tried using one twice and it wouldn't go through.
r2P4H97

Last edited:

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I need to buy a few things but my code does not work anymore.
Does anyone have a valid code?
When I first registered my GNex in Jan 2012, I did not receive a code. I registered it again in Jan 2013 and received a code. So you can try registering any other Samsung cell phones you have or even re-registering and see if you get a code.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Codes are good for 90 days, and you may only use the code once yourself (another person can use the code once, too).
I just picked up a new note 2, so I will have another code once I register it. Here is an older code of mine that is still valid. Remember, each person may only use the code once. I tried using one twice and it would go through.
r2P4H97

The code worked!
Thank you so much!

I only got a partial order in as 2 of the items I was trying to buy was out of stock.
I hope they get the items in next week.

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I never did get my code when I registered my GN2 back in October/November.

I wonder if the code is only good for specific accessories or if they work for other things too? I was looking at the newer Speaker style Docking stations they have out there and would love to get one of them. something like the DAE570 units. they even have some more expensive Tube Amp models that run up to or over 100Watts.

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I never did get my code when I registered my GN2 back in October/November.

I wonder if the code is only good for specific accessories or if they work for other things too? I was looking at the newer Speaker style Docking stations they have out there and would love to get one of them. something like the DAE570 units. they even have some more expensive Tube Amp models that run up to or over 100Watts.
They are only good for mobile accessories under 50 bucks.

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I only got a partial order in as 2 of the items I was trying to buy was out of stock.
I hope they get the items in next week.
What sucks is that the code won't be valid on the restocked items.. I just registered my new phone so I have another.

r2b3J56

Expires 06/06/2013