05-09-2013 07:54 AM
29 12
    Man i use to sell cable and many people hate the cable companies with a passion. They rather get direct TV and bundle that with Verizon dsl. They hate the dsl speeds but they hate the cable company even more. They complain about the speed but I tell them that the farther you are from the dsl office the weaker the singnal will be. AND IN PEAK HOURS THEY CAN HARDLY DOWN LOAD A BOOK. They rather wait for fios and I don't blame them.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    What I find hilarious is when Century Link bangs on my door to switch me from Cox and they try to tell me how much better they are. Their top speed is 12Mbps and tv is thru satellite. I am getting 50Mbps & I hate satellite with a passion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    05-08-2013 02:13 PM
    What is this mythical LTE thing? Never seen it. Come on T-Mobile, June is forever for me!!!!
    05-08-2013 09:07 PM
    My fios wifi is 45 over 40 on my phone and my lte average is 20 over 12. Fios rocks. 10 bucks extra for that speed but worth it. On my home pc it's over 50mbps

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    05-09-2013 06:29 AM
    Ouch. AT&T DSL here too. It used to be problematic until they repaired a wiring issue in their equipment nearby that feeds our house. At least the service has been stable and speeds consistent since.

Wish I could switch to Charter (cable) and get their 30MB service. But they refuse to extend their services into a new addition (added back in 2005) to an older existing subdivision. Their wiring and equipment is a half a block away from my house! I can see it from my kitchen window. The only other option is satellite, but the latency is too high. Ah, wouldn't matter anyway, I'd still use LTE; the speeds are really good at the house and I still have unlimited data.
    If enough people request their services they can extend it out to your neighborhood. My friend started a petition in his neighborhood and they bright their lines out. And just last month I got charter at my apt.

I used to leave my WiFi off all the time, when I had Clear. But now I leave it on with my Charter.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    05-09-2013 07:54 AM
29 12