Hi,
    The Internal memory on my phone is full.So I tried to delete so media/photos went into gallery however I get the message to delete photos and media. I cleared the cache on all applications but still no joy.

Then I downloaded Kies 1st on the mac osx Lion, I tried to connect and It would not recognize the device so I go into my windows 7 machine and install Kies again, still nothing.

The only thing that happens when I use the USB is it charges, the notification gives me no other options, Debug mode is selected tried all the usual tricks taking battery out ect.

I'm stuck as I cannot delete the photos on the phone and cannot do it through usb as mass storage as osx or win 7 will not recognise the device..

Any Ideas?

Just a quick update I tried using my wife's note 2 and all works fine. Just on my note 2 It simply will not connect to Kies or my computer and only charges. I also tried other usb cables

Andrew
    03-29-2013 11:29 AM
    Note 2 come with a file explorer app which Samsung provided, it called "My Files". Use that app to delete the pictures. Opening My Files app, click image and it will show you a list of folders that have images in it. Click one of those folder and try to delete the pictures that you don't need

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
    mmtrevor likes this.
    03-29-2013 01:53 PM
    Thanks for the info. It solved the memory issue so I appreciate the reply.

Still need to find out what is causing the phone not to be recognized as a storage device so will try some additional steps.

Thanks again

Andrew

Note 2 come with a file explorer app which Samsung provided, it called "My Files". Use that app to delete the pictures. Opening My Files app, click image and it will show you a list of folders that have images in it. Click one of those folder and try to delete the pictures that you don't need

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
    03-29-2013 11:47 PM