Samsung GALAXY Note II and iPhone5 in general have different advantages, iPhone5 has advantages in system and Accessories innovative, but its unilateral innovation has a certain closed, causing some problems on the convenient degree, individual software interface compatibility issues need to be improved. Android system insisted on Samsung GALAXY Note Ⅱ has twice great development, and the combination of the various details of the user in the use process on demand, the operation experience is very tough, especially its new S Pen is a very powerful.

Screen size and size ratio is the most intuitive manifests for the Samsung GALAXY Note II and iPhone5 for ordinary users, iPhone5 screen relative to the first generation has increased, but because iPhone only a product, so the screen size growth remain conservative, simple and elongate the screen slightly less attractive; Samsung GALAXY Note II is more daring, directly to the screen size to 5.5 inches level, can better meet the love big screen mobile phone user needs.

In appearance, iPhone5 adopts aluminum alloy material, metal texture brings different feelings, but many users to dig out the problem is not in the minority; and Samsung GALAXY Note II is not to consider the various problems in the paint, falling prevention ability than the metal material iPhone5 slightly worse. But the two are not directly for the anti-falling design, so there will be a certain degree of not very durable problem.
    04-01-2013 01:24 AM
    Samsung GALAXY Note Ⅱ insisted on Android system was two times the development of very good, and the combination of the various details of the user in the use process on demand, the operation experience is very tough, especially its new S Pen is a very powerful.
    What does this mean.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    04-01-2013 01:31 AM
    The iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy Note II are two completely different devices designed for people with completely different needs. Frankly, I personally believe that the iPhone 5 is simply two small for modern smartphone standards. The Note II is more of a phablet, something between a smartphone and a tablet. Both of them have they're own advantages. The Note II is certainly harder to handle but besides that it's in every way superior to the iPhone 5. Android 4.1, which runs on the Note 2 is more advanced than iOS 6. Software wise, the Note 2 wins. When it comes to physical usability, the iPhone wins. As for build quality, the Note 2 is pretty much just plastic which some people may consider cheap. But, the Note 2 would weigh a ton if it was made of something else so I guess the plastic was the only option for Samsung. The iPhone is made of much more premium materials but some people may not like the fact that its small.
    The Note 2 is too big for many people. Deciding which one is better is difficult in this comparison because the are deliberately designed for different needs, especially the Note 2.
    04-01-2013 01:33 AM
    What does this mean.

I believe this was converted from a korean website to english. Something was most certainly lost in translation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    04-01-2013 06:25 AM
    What does this mean.

In addition to this question, I ask "Why was this thread started"?
    04-01-2013 06:29 AM
    Why are we getting an abundance of these type of posts that seem to be done by a computer... Mods close this thread!

04-01-2013 08:44 AM
    Why are we getting an abundance of these type of posts that seem to be done by a computer... Mods close this thread!

Funny thing about these threads. Thougg is if you have the drippler app which displays news about your specific device
    There have been an abundance or articles lately reviewing the note 2. Im like really? The phone has been out nearly 6 months and we are still getti g reviews. Read one yesterday about verizons super awesone htc dna being already discontinued. Glad I didnt buy that pos.
    04-01-2013 09:53 AM
    What does this mean.

What does any of this mean.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    04-01-2013 10:00 AM
    I'm glad only 1 person actually replied to this. These threads are ridiculous. I like how this one isn't even disguised as not being spam. Most at least say something to the extent of "I'm trying to decide between..." but this one doesn't even go there.

Sent from my Note 2
    04-01-2013 10:07 AM
    What does this mean.
    If you really want to blow your mind, translate it back into Korean and then back again into English:

Samsung GALAXY Note II has developed a very good two times in the course of a claim and demand of Android system in use the user a variety of information, a combination of the work environment is very difficult, especially for new S pen is very powerful.

Edit: and then if you translate THAT back into Korean and back again into English, you get this:

Samsung Galaxy Note II users using various kinds of information twice to claim and demand of the Android system in the course of a very good development, the combination of the work environment is very powerful, especially for a new S pen, very difficult.
    04-01-2013 10:33 AM
    If you really want to blow your mind, translate it back into Korean and then back again into English:

Samsung GALAXY Note II has developed a very good two times in the course of a claim and demand of Android system in use the user a variety of information, a combination of the work environment is very difficult, especially for new S pen is very powerful.

Edit: and then if you translate THAT back into Korean and back again into English, you get this:

Samsung Galaxy Note II users using various kinds of information twice to claim and demand of the Android system in the course of a very good development, the combination of the work environment is very powerful, especially for a new S pen, very difficult.
    ah, the ol' Mark Twain experiment...
    04-01-2013 07:29 PM
    There is nothing to do with the topic.
    04-02-2013 04:28 AM
    There is nothing to do with the topic.
    The only thing left to do with this topic is let it die

Sent from my Note 2
    04-02-2013 08:27 AM
    The only thing left to do with this topic is let it die
    For those who only understand English translated into Korean and then back again into English, what he said was:

"Twenty-two left for dead the only thing left on this subject matter is."
    So Cold likes this.
    04-02-2013 09:22 AM
    I believe this was converted from a korean website to english. Something was most certainly lost in translation.

Exactly!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    04-02-2013 07:23 PM
    I'm glad only 1 person actually replied to this.
    Actually, I think we're now up to 15.
    04-02-2013 07:31 PM